My ideas C:

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Powerlevel determins your attack strength. The more PL you have the stronger your attacks are. So thats kinda in. If you want it in a RPG style then thats a bad idea since it would require PL saving or something sinilar and that would totally unbalance it for the new people.

Regarding the rest. Only time will tell ^^

Though personally im not a fan of achivements and i see them pointless unless they actually do something. Like unlock alternate skins or shizzle like that. But as said who knows.

Best answers
yeah id like to have milestones to unlock alternate skins that'd be perfect!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alternate skins would be pretty pointless if you'd still like to allow custom skins. People would just copy over the 'locked' skins.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sounds like OP has been playing too much MW, I bet. Leave that for those games- you're just too fascinated with features you see in games you probably play on a regular basis, that you want to see them in this as well. I'll tell you though, I really like the idea of 'Kill Streaks', but ones with messages broadcast to the players on the server, with like say; "KILLING SPREE!", "UNSTOPPABBLE!", "UNREAL!", "MONSTER KILL!!", along with the player's name flashing on the screen. That sort of thing, I think, could be fun. But that sort of stuff has to be coded in with the server, if I'm not mistaken.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
woudn't all of those ideas just stumble upon the fact that Half Life 1 has a model limit and other tecnical stuff that simply doesn't fit with HALF LIFE 1? SINCE THIS IS A MOD?

All of this would just create a kind of entire new game, require new engine and other stuff that I simply don't know?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It wouldn't necessarily need a new engine. The team has hacked in many features that aren't in the normal GoldSource engine. Hacking out the model limit may also be possible, if they haven't done so already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom