My Idea on the Time Machine

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if time travel was possible, dont you think we wouldve heard of it by now? by lets say, someone from the future?

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This basically sounds like that movie The Butterfly Effect, except instead of using the journal to fill in memories, he's suggesting cameras.

I call it... The Moth Effect.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Future_SSJGohan said:
SO you dont think that they will never invent a time machine? With this growing technology and everything? Who knows... you don't know scientists these days... they're becoming too smart :D
Yea, the growing technology of 64b windows and dual pentium 4's will eventually lead us to break the space time continum. Serously, work on your ideas, it's not even a time travel idea..it's a bunch of cameras..without the time machine.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Lol, thats a torture with those 2mm cameras :p
I personally wouldn't like to have those >_-
The complicated thing is "space", a void that surrounds planets, stars, etc.
The first thing is : how the heck space started to exist? Out of nothing? kkk, maybe Vegeta BigBanged, so space came to existing. ^^
What I mean, if such a complicated thing started to exist, and came out of nowhere, plus its endless, I think time machine could also be made just "pressing date a *puffff*, I'm there".
This world is full of posibilities. Its only a matter of time when one desired possibility gets found out and become used by people.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Spock, start your computations for time warp.

Unique idea, except it is missing any kind of time machine whatsoever.

Best answers
Guys chillllll... it was just an idea... I just thought of it in my head... anyway, alot of you need to chill, especialyl that guy that was talking about BUSH and grade 10 bs... anyway, i think its pointless to keep this thread going on so please close :D

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well if you are looking for a timeloop try a black hole ^^

Or if you manage to go faster than light. Theoreticly the time should go back. But than again Einstein said that you cant go faster than light. So we are stuck with wishes XD.

Anyhow i always wonderd what would happen if you go back in time and kill your father. Than you couldnt go back in time to kill him cause you were never born o_O Would the dimensions colapse or not? XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom