my idea for ki blast modification

Best answers
In the program of DBZ sometimes fighters use a ki blast sized ball which is quite big, ie the one goku used on janemba which got cut in half,

i am not sure if this has been said before but i would think it would be pretty good if the right click ki blast was changed to left click (im not sure if anyone uses the 1st fire, it just seems a little slow to me) and replace 2ndry fire with a charge up shot,
this shot would be a little quicker to charge than generic beam and would fire a bigger ki blast which is more powerful and explodes - much like big bang or finishing buster but yellow.
if you could move when you charge this up, then you could run jump and shoot it, which i feel would look good, and it would be a useful move.
Also as i find BB or FB to be pretty stealthy compared to a big beam it would be a good way to get a pre emptive on someone before you kick them, you would be able to swat it away, like a generic beam.
Not sure if this has already been suggested, sorry if it has.

Best answers
thats quite the nice idea. how bout have a charge up ki blast that wen fully charged is as powerful as full power generic but is not a beam. rather like a detached alternative to the generic beam. oops was that ur idea... just developing it if ya don't mind!

Best answers
very nice idea!

they should implement this for sure.

YOU ESF DEVELOPERS BETTER BE READING THIS!!!

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
YOU BETTER SHUT THE **** UP!

Sorry :) Anyways, its not a bad idea... THe purpose behind the primary ki blast is for a slightly more accurate, but slower blast... But as we both know, its virtually useless. I'll run this idea by masta surf today when he gets home.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It is not useless! I use it all the time in melee and it works like a charm. If you know how to work with it, it's free damage.

Best answers
I have to disagree about the ki blast being useless. Sonic Boyster said it exactly right; if you use it right, it's free damage. It takes some practice to use effectlively, but it's nasty in the hands of a skilled player (and a pain in the ass to boot).

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no no no, KI blast are very useful, i use them all the time myself. Im talking about the PRIMARY fire ( the one that fires from one hand, and at a very slow rate ) of ki blast. Everyone uses the secondary fire since its so much faster, and the accuracy is still great.

Best answers
I think they realized that joe, but to their point of it being usefull still, if u want a primary fire type, just click the charge up idea rapidly, maybe if you make the charge up shot so that if you click a ball will come out, but just make the charge up that much faster...if that doesnt make sense, what im saying is you know how beams when you charge up they must go past the line, well, for the charge up ball, make it so that the line is automatically reached just by clicking primary fire, so if you wanted to shoot ki balls the way primary fire is currently, just continually tap the button and you will get small balls (hee hee i said small balls) but also make it so that you need to wait like a second to half second before you can fire another one, that way its not made faster than secondary fire. Overall I think it is one of the best suggestions ever made, I saw it a few times before, but apparently the important people (Joe) didnt...soooo....

/me crosses fingers and hopes it is implemented

Best answers
I like the way brim just explained it :)

but it would have to be secondry fire because you might be too lazy to keep pressing it lol, so put the original one as left click.

Best answers
if i might have to restate it....here goes what he thinks we should do

Primary fire: Make it the secondary fire one,its still accurate,but yet again....
Secondary fire: Charge kiblast to make it larger and painful(not really....just wanted to capitalize that if it did manage to get into the game)

And it's a good idea,I don't really find a use for primary fire now other than smacking the person on the other side of the map with precision blasts to form kiblobs....

Best answers
basically i wanted something that could pack quite a punch but that allowed you to keep moving, for every character.

I feel that this move would be useful for exploding ki blobs,

attacking a floored opponent without the risk of him being able to get up and kick you - as you could already be on the move the second you shot it.

i also feel it would be good for attacking people you just kicked, as many good players know - looking at you sonic - its easy to fly up a beam thats just been shot at you and attack your opponent while they are defensless.

- over all i wanted an attack that packs a punch that you dont have to commit to

Best answers
I posted an idea just like this awhile ago and I got flamed:\

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom