My Flash Movie

Best answers
I have been working on a flash movie about my friends (just for fun), for those of you who don’t know these people (all of you) this flash movie will make little sense, to give you a clue of what’s going on the character Setha is one of my good friends, I chose to depict him as the evil villain because he usually has no idea what he is doing is almost always confused and does dumb things for no reason (sorry Setha). Anyway all my friends have seen it and they all love it, I just wanted to see what you guys thought of it.

Here is the link http://set.2ya.com
Keep in mind it’s not completed yet, I used some wav files from esf if you want me to remove them just ask.

P.S. You may reconise some scenes from other movies, I get inspriation from many places Eg. All fight scenes are DBZ style and I even used some of the Lord of the Rings story line.

Best answers
Aww it ended too soon!

I was enjoying it!!

Keep goin man this is a great flash movie! :yes:

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
good movie, but i suppose that i could "constructively" criticize(how you spell that?) too me, it seems i've seen too many stick figure flash movies. personality, it shows just a little lack of artistic creativity. however, superimposing the heads of the two guys(i assume one was you) was different. and the plot was funny. 7 or 8 outta 10 in my books.

Best answers
Thx for the comments. Neither of them were me just friends. And I do stick animations because it takes a tenth of the time it takes to do full drawn figures. Plus unless your are a very good flash animator stick fights look cooler (also keeps the file size down).

Best answers
It was good. Funny and original...
Dbz meets LOTR. The Ryo u know is dead i am Ryo the white.hehehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom