✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Godhand said:
My perfect original drawover:

BEWARE!
TRSS!!! MODEL THAT BIRDY :O!!!

OMGOMGOMG!

So cool drawover! makes that Goku not look like Goku at all.....and the originality....*speachless*

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
regardless of what you guys think, spamming is still against the rules.

im usually pretty lax when it comes to spamming, but if you guys keep it up warnings WILL be issued.

please attempt to get back ontopic,

Best answers
whats wrong with you people you go ahead and make a character like that only dont take my hair belts, band, etc.

Best answers
Nuttzy, I'm not to sure if I was spamming or not, but to clear things up, I wasn't. I was actually, being serious.

Like I said earlier, this model is decent, if you learn from the mistakes your next will be better.

Best answers
i know i can feel it its like when i draw i look at it and im not completely satisfied then my next one is way better

Best answers
Trss, you are a good noob modeller but you are getting worse with every post and my respect for you is fading

Why dont you listen to people? Other than just saying i dont want to change this blah because im lazy, why not just stop work on the whole model?

Imo if you want to get this model ingame or something then you have no chance of all actually looking half decent. It seriously does look like a really messed up goku

Now if you want proper critz and not bull **** then post a good wireframe NON CELSHADED render of your model with perfect front and side views

That way people will actually crit on something they can crit on?

p.s. and one more thing, why people like godhand are making creative drawovers for your model is, they have NOTHING to crit on, so they dont know how well the model is built with your battle damage, im suprised if you can actually get good flow with battle damaged since this is your first model and showing wires can make it alot better

and even though the character is not very original, but you want to keep it that way, why bother showing this model for critz? since they are critting on your originality and you are just arguing back, post something they can crit on

Best answers
reckoning of fire is right, i am slowly but surely becoming a jerk, but now i have changed my ways and i will post a front side and back wire of both my battle damaged, and undamaged model when i get home (im at school right now), and i hope you all can find it in your hearts to forgive me and ill promise never to let anything go to my head again,
but hey on a lighter note i re-rigged my model(undamaged) last night and this time i actually did a pretty decent job, aside from a few issues with the head and hands, but HEY! i know what the weight thingy does now

edit: ill also post some more poses

Best answers
Hey, it happens, everyone gets a tad angry everynow and then ^_^;. Lewking gewd

Best answers
hes right tho i looked at some of my posts and they make me sound kinda ****y wich im not, i might be getting good (your words not mine) im stil a noob

just think of this as a formal apology to anybody i offended

Best answers
How come everytime someone says something, you happen to have a miraculous change :p Yes please post a wireframe of the front and side views.

Best answers
ok hey look velocity showed me how to cell shade a little better

i know i know you want the wires from battle damaged so here ya go

ok like reck said maybe now i can get some better crits

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
all I can say is that teh legs width are allways bigger from the side (which you must fix)

Best answers
your talking about the pants right not the actual legs?(yes there are whole legs in there)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he is talking about the actual leg and how it should be wider from the side view

Best answers
OHHH i thought he was saying the pants were to wide

edit: OH YEAH I KNOW WHY! i scaled wider in the front but not from the side(duh)

Best answers
i am on a trip right now so i cant help you.. im too busy. with being in a hottub and such. ill really e-mail you the stuff when i get back.
Kevin

Best answers
i just can't believe this is your first model!!!!

its amazing, hope u can play him on esf!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom