my first model

Best answers
ok i did some more damage to the "battle damage" thined the neck and torso built a leg but as far as the monkey thing goes what are you talking about? and the shirt... i dont thin kyou fully understand what hes wearing it like a second skin type of thing and plus i like it that way,thats the way i created him and thats the way he'll stay
lol! n e wayz

and heres some just fo zeronightmare

ne way i was gonna put another tear near the ankle on the left leg(your right incase you didnt know) what do you think too many?

Best answers
It's looking better. Hopefully you learn from your mistakes with this model. Your next one should be much better.

This is an example of a 5 minute cel shade I did, so you can better understand what people want to see when they look at cel shaded renders.

Best answers
did you do that in photoshop tho cause i just slapped the ink and paint off the material editor on it
but n e way what do you think of the leg i used david skiwans leg ref, i was gonna just model it from a cylinder but then i plane modeled it cause i thought it would be good practice(and yes there is a whole leg inside of the pants
also who thinks i sould make my guy a goku style costume with a black undershirt(same shade as the present shirt) and dark blue overshirt and pants with his belt, boot, an arm bands?

Best answers
Nope, I rendered it in lightwave 7.5 after adding and customizing the options with the super cel shader plugin.

Best answers
can somebody tell me a good cel shading plugin for 3dsmax (preferbly 7)

Best answers
ya but isnt there a plugin thats a little more customizable? also are those pants skinned or what?

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
seems like solid colores to me.

Best answers
Yeah, just solid colors applied in lightwave to certain surfaces. it has no "real" skin whatsoever.

Best answers
hey every body try to guess what i did.......here ill give you a hint

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This model is rather different from other dbz styled models (i take it that's a goku huh ?). Never the less, I actually like it, something different for a change is always good.

Best answers
DING DING DING DING! WE HAVE A WINNER! im gonn redo it though cause i did a horrible job i just used this time to see kinda how to do it
oh and actually saiyan overlord and anybody else who doesnt know this is my own custom character that i made i up(redundant? of course not) TRSS in other words, yes my character is named after me, check the sig if you wanna know what TRSS stands for

Best answers
Show me wires of the battale damaged model

If you are a noob you shoudl always show wires in every major update that you do, being too overconfident with your work can lead you offtrack :p

Anyway its looking okay, its good for your first but i really have doubts on the flow of the actual model itself

And next time you make a model from your own mind actually make it a bit more like not resembling somebody else like mad ax man because it reminds me of goku too much :(

heh i kno u mite think im trying to be harsh but i dont want you to fall into the wrong steps like i did when i first started modelling

anyway like i said again gj for your first

Best answers
Me thinks this is just the first model youve shown to the public =p.
Me waiting for your next mooodle :3

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TRSS said:
oh and actually saiyan overlord and anybody else who doesnt know this is my own custom character that i made i up(redundant? of course not) TRSS in other words, yes my character is named after me, check the sig if you wanna know what TRSS stands for

actually, very redundant =P it looks like one of the million goku clones which exist in the movies (tree of might) and in fan fics =/

be more origional

Best answers
LaHeen said:
Me thinks this is just the first model youve shown to the public =p.
Me waiting for your next mooodle :3
actually ive said it before, ive never made anything before this ive never even used a modeling program before except last year(9th) grade when i made some squares and turned it into a table..and as far as the goku thing goes i dont see it.
and what i meant was that when i said my own custom character that i made up was redundant

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me thinks your some great modeler but you messed up the head with intention so everybody things your still a newbie to this.

Looks good, and I con't care who he is, just give him different hair o_0

Best answers
It's eyes take up way too much of his face, which caused his mouth to move downwards towards the chin. Make the eyes smaller, give it a smaller jawline, like length wise, width wise, make it bigger. And I agree, change the hair. The pose is hawt though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom