My First Model

Best answers
This is my first model. Can anyone guess what it is...... For those of you who don't know its Links Master Sword and Hylian Shield. It took me about 4 hours to do while I was still figureing out the Milkshape 3D program. I would have skined it myself but I'm still reading up on how to do that along with the animations. Does anyone have any Suggestions for me to do or does everything look prety good.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MASTER SWORD AND SHIELD FROM THE LEGEND OF ZELDA:OOT!!!!! Very nice. Whats the poly count?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
screamline, what does that post have to do with this thread? Gosh, newbies. >_<

Ontopic: Thats a nice shield, i'll skin it for ya. :D

Best answers
ok sure that will be sweet because i suck at it right now

Best answers
Thats pretty good for your first model but as for the poly count, unless your going for high detail, you wont really be able to put that in a game.

Best answers
Ya I wasn't going to put it into a game I just wanted to make a highly accurate model to see what I could do for my first model

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah slim, gosh, newbies.. <_<..

Its alright looking, you probably didint edit the stacks on the cylinder so that willl cut down the count, and you have some useless polys that are causing that black ring around the shield, get rid of em.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
screamline, dont spam, >_<.

if you have something to say about the model say it,
a 3 word post doesnt do anyone any good, especially when it has nothing to do with the model,

post right, or dont post, itll make it easier for both of us if you follow the rules

and slim, even though you have a ontopic section in your post, (which im sure you added just so you didnt get ragged on for a completely offtopic post) let us (the mods) do our job,

Best answers
I only have 2 stacks on all of the cylinders except for the handle it has 3 and those are not useless polygons. That is just a shadow on the model. This picture will give you a better look at the areas when the shadow is gone

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom