my first model

Best answers
I want to start creating models. I really want to try a weapon, or a character using ms3d. What should i start out on first. I dont really know how to work the full extent of the program. Can someone tell me what i should work on first, and how to do it. I want to create somthing for esf, or at least somthing anime. o_O

Best answers
GundamWind said:
I want to start creating models. I really want to try a weapon, or a character using ms3d. What should i start out on first. I dont really know how to work the full extent of the program. Can someone tell me what i should work on first, and how to do it. I want to create somthing for esf, or at least somthing anime. o_O
well first of all what program are you using? i cant really tell you whats the easiest to model, but if you use milkshape3d and want to take a crack at a good cs model and learn most of the aspects of that program go to http://www.dosfx.com/tutorials/csgirl/

good luck :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes look also on google there lots of tutorials that can help.Also if your using Milkshape 3d that's a easy program you can use for modeling look in google or on websites with tutorials there very helpful when your starting on modeling. GOOD LUCK AMIGO! ^_^

Also welcome to the forums please read all stickies forum rules and every important thread.

Best answers
thats a great start thanks, but i want to try mabe a goku? how would i go about doing that? i dont think i made it clear. I am using milkshape 3d. i may just be going in circles but, ow well

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im not a modeller (ok, maybe a n00b one), but i can help u. try some tutorials to get the basic idea of modelling, then tyr to find some reference pictures of the model youre modelling, or draw your own.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just like Gameking said use tutorials when your good enough visit this website : www.dbgtn.com they got awesome pictures for reference on creating a model.

Best answers
i have read over some, but some of them dont really make me understand how and why to do somthing. Can you give show me where i can find a really good tutorial? :scared:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom