My First Model Please help

Best answers
Ok im workin on a model but since im a noob to the forum i dont no how to put in pics so i can get tips and suggestions on what to do so please tell me how to insert a pic into this message

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok first you need your self an image host, use imageshack.us and upload ur pic on there

once your pic is uploaded insert "
"

without quotations obviously

Best answers
Ok, if you really want to learn, we need to start over fresh, google up the "cs girl tutorial" and do that then start on your gotenks again, but here are some tips

only work on one half of the face, in the end, you will mirror it so you dont have to work on both, you do want it to be symetrical dont you?

please complete that tut because there is no way you can fix that model up as it is just moslty flat and unorginaized, vertices are not connected up to each other correctly, etc, hope you read the tut because it REALLY helps, good luck and dont be stubborn! :D

Best answers
Thanks

Thanks, ill try lookin for the tutorial, its just the tuts on the forums dont teach u how to make models

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they dont?

wow...mine must REALLY suck :(

Best answers
IDK bout ures

IDk all ive seen on the forums are tuts about the tools

Force Pit Member
Best answers
yeah, that is what they are supposed to do. If you want a tutorial on how to make goku, well that just not cool, because then there would be 40000000 gokus that look exactly alike. Instead the tuts try and teach you how to use the program, that way you can make your own models with the knowledge you just learned.

Best answers
Or you download max and write :

/Model goku normal form -- Gives a perfect goku
/model goku ssj -- gives a ssj goku.

And with all other models on the world.

Best answers
Dl

can somebody send me the dl for jasc painshop pro and im talkin bout the trial cause when i try to dl it it says an error occured and also send me the dl for the adobe trial version

Best answers

Can somebody send me the link for milkshape 3ds trial and the link for a image editor trial

Best answers
Ok now the image editor

send me a link for Jasc Painshop Pro and im talkin bout a trial

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom