My first idea

Best answers
K ppl just don't go on me if it will be stupyd.
The idea is that the more pl u have like the more health u will have more speed and your hits will be stronger.And at transformations your ppl will double and and health willl double and speed and other stuff.U get my idea.I think wthis would be more.Not like now that u get an amount of health and speed.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry to unbalanced the way it is now people who join the server later still have a chance to win. Your idea would make that allmoast impossible

Best answers
I've had an idea simmilar to this im just keeping it withheld because its a very very good idea and I want the team to hear it and know they do hear it.

as for people joining late if they die the pl catch up will make there pl higher making it easier for them and if it's not on I've experimented alot vs ultimate bots you get pl really quick.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you have a very very good idea, this is the place to say it. If it is a good idea, people will agree, for the most part, and the team will hear about it. It isnt like they dont check the forums at all.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Herms said:
I've had an idea simmilar to this im just keeping it withheld because its a very very good idea and I want the team to hear it and know they do hear it.

as for people joining late if they die the pl catch up will make there pl higher making it easier for them and if it's not on I've experimented alot vs ultimate bots you get pl really quick.
So basicly the new players will just try to get killed as maney times as possible just tho get there PL up. Isnt that a bit lame.

Best answers
frsrblch said:
If you have a very very good idea, this is the place to say it. If it is a good idea, people will agree, for the most part, and the team will hear about it. It isnt like they dont check the forums at all.
from what I've read they don't check the suggestion forums at all. So thats why I suggested a suggestion mod that tells the team about ideas.

In any case I was gonna write an e-mail to them after 1.3 with an idea very simmilar to this but a little more fair.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Herms said:
from what I've read they don't check the suggestion forums at all. So thats why I suggested a suggestion mod that tells the team about ideas.
Dude, look at my Frieza Eye Beam thread now :)

I think the idea could work, but speed would have to be looked into, once you get past 320 speed it's very hard to control (Transed Krillin in 1.1). If you had a starting PL of 1,000,000PL with about 150 Speed then would you have 450 Speed at 3,000,000PL? That would be way too hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom