My first brush intensive sig

Best answers
I haven't posted here in a while, and I am not here often but I figure I might as well post this.

This is my first sig where I used mostly brushes.

The person standing in the grass is my gaia avatar (see link in sig).

Best answers
I like it, I think the grass turned out really well. Colour scheme is nice but your Gaia avatar stands out a bit too much for my tastes. Good job.

Edit: What font is that? Out of curiousity.

Best answers
The avatar was supposed to stand out from the rest. Thanks tho. The font is called 'Dream Scar'

Best answers
Here is another one where I used brushes...although it isn't that great :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
doesnt look bad but the default photoshop brushes arent all that good. you should find yourself some new ones :smile:

and whats this gaia thing? o_O

Best answers
Its really nice... I really like it. And whats not pretty about that brush? It looks good IMO... Everybody are so against 'default' things... You should just let everything flooow, because if it looks good, does it matter if its the "newbie"/"easy" way? Since when did you have to make something hard in order for it to be better? (Unless, of course, it is.)

Best answers
del3030 said:
doesnt look bad but the default photoshop brushes arent all that good. you should find yourself some new ones :smile:

and whats this gaia thing? o_O
Keep in mind that this sig was the first time where I really used brushes. I have tons more now. And this 'gaia thing' is a forum where I spend most of my time now. You get your own little avatar which you can dress up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the 1/3 its very interesting. Good job

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom