Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
hi there

here is a pic of my first to sigs

number 1. was made for [Team Z] - Zarp and the 2. for me

plz give me critz

Best answers
Hmm, nice I like the first one sorta, but I really like the second one much more.. even though its sorta empty, go figure... heh

The text in the second ones good for a first try man, but the first one seems more abstract to me.. All together they're both pretty basic if you want a tip though..

Try to use a border to accent the features in the color scheme you use in your sigs. Also try to upgrade your image editing soft to photoshop 5.0-7.0 or possibly at least Jasc software.

P3@C3 0!_!']['.. & GooLuk

Best answers
the first one was made using painshop pro and photoshop 7.0 and the 2nd. one using only photoshop 7.0

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your current sig is too tall reduce it

I cannot comment on the other as the links do not work

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Top sig is strange looking, try experimenting in making the BG's look more....natural, the BG on that one is weird, it's 3 pics cropped and put together, gives it a "cut off" look. =\

Best answers
That first sig does need some work, but you can see where he was trying to go with that right Magus? And going back to the photoshop issue, you know how to use the magic wand apparently.. Now like Magus said try to use different techniques if you want I got loads of tutorial links I found online.. They are sites that I used to learn cool stuff on PS.. Some have mainly advanced stuff.. But some have stuff that you can learn from like Novice and Intermediate type tutorials.. If your interested in online help just say so and I'll pm you with the links.. :]

Best answers
yes i knoe the 1st ones backgruond was made in paint :no:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I lie the 1st ones background but not the sig that much.
I can't see the 2nd one?

How did you do the background on 1st one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom