but not teleport...
i saw in gt when they do the new teleport
i was something with shadow..
so my suggestion is to make two buttons:
one for normal teleport like in 1.1
and other for shadow.. like that will be in 1.2

Best answers
i think this has been suggested B4

but it still would be nice if you could choose if you want a after image or not :)

Best answers
I think dubble tapping left, right, forward and backward would make an after image, and the teleport button beta 1.0/1.1 teleports. Or else you get map full of after images :S But I guess that's up to the team..

and yes, I also recall this being suggested before. To prevent several threads discussing one subject you can use the search button (in the upper right of the screen)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
double tap is tedious and pointless. why press twice when you can press once?

i think this idea is pretty good, since whenever they moves extremly fast they didnt always leave an after image.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And what would be the point of using one over the other? The map will never get filled with afterimages. If anybody has seen that video they put out a while back showcasing the afterimages they should realize that the images don't last more than a second. They're just there to add to the effect.

Best answers
saw the video but it gave me the impression that some one could track you down with those after images :/

might be me tho :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there not after images like in dragon ball

they stay for less than 1 second and no one could be confused by them because u can see through them and i think anyone would notice the perfectly not clear player further up and notice that he teleported

so unless ur playing a 100 person server and ever one is teleporting non stop nothing bad is gonna happen

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom