My EVM Review

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
:shocked: OMG!!!!!
It's like sonic opened my head took all my thoughts about evm out and put them on the computer. Seriously thou everything you said was true completely 100% true. Except you said thier model pack was ok id rather use the same model for krillen then use the ones they made. Even if it was true that was harsh sierra and evm people probarbly wont like it but i think its great for them they might learn from their mistakes

Best answers
wow that whole review was mind numbingly stupid....even for you sierra.

"Game play:
This is the best part of the MOD. Instead of fighting, you have one person gaining power by killing you, he *****es at you if you kill him, or kill others. He is the only one allowed to kill. So that leaves fighting out of the game. If you fight, you get kicked, if you don't donate your body, you get kicked, if you talk, you get banned.
Fun!"

great you effectivly told me absolutly jack**** about the gameplay of the mod.

Keep article/review writing to those with actual talent. My advice for you is to go shot yourself because we dont need people as moronic as yourself reviewing things for others

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
QuickSurfer said:
wow that whole review was mind numbingliy stupid....even for you sierra.

great you effectivly told me absolutly jack**** about the gameplay of the mod.

Keep article/review writing to those with actual talent. My advice for you is to go shot yourself because we dont need people as moronic as yourself reviewing things for others
I told you that, instead of fighting, you ****ing wait for one asshat to get his trans so we can get mroe trans easyier. I said that, and if you cant find that in the review, you are a moron. I basically stated, THERE IS NO GAMEPLAY!

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Ok, thanks for reviewing this? I'm sure this would of worked better on the EVM forums..

Nice way to handle this like you are all growed up :rolleyes:
warnings to both of you for flames.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom