My drawing of a girl (totally my own for once!)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can say more than that ~_~

That doesnt really help me Mystix :eek:

Best answers
well.. looks like she has a bangs on the left side of her head only.. then its one clump of hair sticking out the other side.. you know what i r meaning? spoking americon is haerd

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
She still has a beard and her nose is still out of place

Otherwise good

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the style but I think it would look better without such a sqarish shape at the bottom of her eyes. Nice work.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The eyes are much better in that CellShaded picture good work =)

Best answers
i dont see a cel shaded picture.. o_O do you mean the cg? if so, then yea, the eyes do look better, but that sure as hell isnt "cel shaded" :laff:

Best answers
Ryoko good pencil art, I noticed that the girl in the lineart looks high (eyes).. But the cg fixes that, but the mouth is freaking me out. Over all 8/10 gj! :tired:

Best answers
Pretty good now thats about 8 or 9 out of 10 and thks for keeping the beard i appreciate it its cool.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its not a beard.. it's meant to be a piece of hair thats behind her head. It just happens to look like a beard because someone said so ~_~

Best answers
Ryoko said:
Ok so its a character I thought up and yes.. im not very good but at least I tried right?

Im going to cg it later, I think S-bolt is helping me ink quickly, and giving me pointers ^-^;;

Can I get some good, honest critism's and comments? I would really appreciate it as I am going to try to learn to draw. Do you thibk I have a chance? :laff:
It's a very nice piece of work. I've been drawing for a while and still suck ass, but it's all good. You've got a good start man, just keep drawing. 9/10 (Pimpeh...)

Best answers
Looks really nice, like all your other work ^_^
No crits from me, it looks great

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice drawing you got there Ryoko, it's good to see an original character from you.

Some pointers, the size of the eyes/head looks wrong when you compare it to the place of the hair.. her forhead is too small. And her head seems like a square because of that. Work a bit on the proportions and you got an excellent drawing there

grtz Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Woh that looks way better but u shoulda fixed the nose first 9.5/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom