My Deathball Sprite!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Goten-Son said:
heart of chaos, that could have been handled in a PM
So could have that...

Anyways, Wizard, do you think you can make the deathball a little bit higher and bigger, or is that beyond your control?

Best answers
I can, but the only way to make it higher w/o coding is to make the sprite higher and put the Dball way up but if i make it that way ... the center of the Dball wont be the center of the sprite ... soo it will be hard to aim :\

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I think it should start very small and become real enourmouse when its fully charged before u throw the Death Ball so it looks like in the Bardock Movie and when frieza fights trunks... :D just another suggestion

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
yeah! you think!
and oh lol your banned I see!!!!
any way wizard you are truely a great spiriter and all!!
when you fix the none_roundnessness trhing in the spirit
mind try to make it a lil bit less transperant if you can figure a way out to do this?
maybe a lil bit more lighter, cause opposit of light=transperant...

and about the thing - making it a lil bit more above the finger....
just make the energy ball placed more up in the spirit
and the bottom black part will be bigger
Understand me???

Best answers
Miki...making a comment conserning disrespecting a user is uncalled for...just saying that shows ur uneducated attitude towards other people...next time leave it out of the thread... now let me get on Topic... I think HeArT Of ChAoS has an excelent point... i think if it was made like that it would look better in the game... and maybe trying to add lighting to the Death Ball could make it look more noticible from far away..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom