my controls

Best answers
ok i have my controls set way dfifferently from the default ones...left click is forward,rightclick is backwards,S is strafe left,D is strafe right,Ctrl is fire,Alt is alternative fire,Shift is block,Z is tele,A is jump,and X is fly......as u can see my controls arent what most people use...but i do know alot of people that use similar controls...well i guess my point is..with advanced mellee if i want to keep my controls which im so used to....will i have to left click and right click and then press S and D for combo using...or can u guys have like a diff set of keys for it...like set it so that when u go into melee mode u have to use diff keys then u normally would...or u could choose to use the same..a mode like that..

Best answers
I would assume the combos are attached to the movement keys, so no matter what you make them, it would do the combo. If left click is forward, and say forward does a kick in a combo, then pressing left click would start a kick.

I dont know of any other ways you could do that.
Next time you write a paragraph, use some proper grammar and punctuation so we can more clearly understand what your asking. I know I dont

Best answers

That was pointless. Anyway, I was only making the suggestion so we could more clearly understand what you want, without having to deconstruct the paragraph and spend a good 5 minutes sticking in grammar so we can understand it.

To more clearly answer your question (now that I can read it)
well i guess my point is..with advanced mellee if i want to keep my controls which im so used to....will i have to left click and right click and then press S and D for combo using...or can u guys have like a diff set of keys for it...like set it so that when u go into melee mode u have to use diff keys then u normally would...or u could choose to use the same..a mode like that..
As I said before. Basically, no. You will be using the movement keys for this (like 99% sure), so if your mouse has your movement keys, then your going to be using that to do combos.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
So far, all you really need is directional buttons, a primary and seconday fire, move those and use primary or secondary fire while doing a combo, so as long as you have those conveniently configured, you should be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom