My Christmas Scouter

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
thats a peice of poop and it wont work :S

Best answers
it works FM and how can u judge something that u never saw?

thats like taking reviews for devil may cry 2 and it isn't even out.:]

Best answers
Heh, nice. Kinda gives the X-Mas spirit a boost :) Somehat hard to see in the sky though :p (Like it matters much anyways.)

Best answers
well its kinda like a scouter for Pros,since it is frozen and u have no grid.want me to add some lights to it and sparkling glitter???!!!! :]

j/k:]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
post a screenshot... im not downloading something thats most likely crap

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Tepus
post a screenshot... im not downloading something thats most likely crap
its crap o_O

Best answers
.FM. you can't just go around comparing people to yourself o godliest of gods. us mortals look up to Epedemic_Optikz work.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Mewtwo
.FM. you can't just go around comparing people to yourself o godliest of gods. us mortals look up to Epedemic_Optikz work.
uhh I don't look up to his work o_0 lol. But sense I dun play ESF maybe he could show us a pic so I can see what this beast did

Best answers
Hey Mewtwo...you should just SHOOT YOURSELF for having a Pokemon name...evening HINTING to the world u like the anime. My godness. How old r you (PLEASE don't say older than 12, PLEASE don't say older than 12...PLEASE don't say...)

Best answers
thanks for the screen shot

now i know i dont want to download it

wtf is it its just blue

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Originally posted by koblano
Hey Mewtwo...you should just SHOOT YOURSELF for having a Pokemon name...evening HINTING to the world u like the anime. My godness. How old r you (PLEASE don't say older than 12, PLEASE don't say older than 12...PLEASE don't say...)
Because all who watch DBZ are mature people and watching that at the age of 16 isn't remotely embarressing? Mewtwo made a valid point (ie: .FM could shouldn't expect us to live up to hisgreat standards) while you just insulted him for having a Pokemon Alias.

Who's the more mature?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom