My Cammy Wallpaper

Best answers
Zeonix said:
The "honey" is the largest part of his artwork.
Yes, but the honey wasnt drawn by him. Correct me if I'm wrong. :smile:

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It doesnt need to be. Usually, the larger something is, the more importance it has. So, Cammy, being the largest...um....thing in his wallpaper is the most important. The fact that he named this topic "My Cammy Wallpaper" seems to suggest the wallpaper revolves around Cammy. So....10 year old Cammy = bad.

Best answers
Zeonix said:
It doesnt need to be. Usually, the larger something is, the more importance it is. So, Cammy, being the largest...um....thing in his wallpaper is the most important. The fact that he named this topic "My Cammy Wallpaper" seems to suggest the wallpaper revolves around Cammy. So....10 year old Cammy = bad.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying the choice of picture makes no diference. And yes, the picture is the largest thing in the wp, so it's important that it looks good. The whole reason this conversation started was because I disagreed with a flat ass being a good enough reason to bring down the rating of his wallpaper. Since that we just keep arguing in circles and we arent getting to neither a point nor to agreeing, so we might as well just drop this conversation now before filling his thread with further nonesense.

Edit: Hah! I caught your quote before you edited to fix your typo xP

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How....dare....you......show my typo....for all the world to see....Pay you will.

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow! 10/10

Im a big SF fan sooooo....can you make me a Sagat or Mr.Bison one please ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom