Best answers
Sexy.

And the wallpaper looks good, too. :D

+downloads+

9/10. :yes:

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
awesomeness Ness ^_^ only crit wud be is maybe the texture stuff could be a tad darker to balance with the saturation of the stock. Nice work though ^_^

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
7/10

Ive seen much better pictures of Cammy where she doesnt look like a 10 year old.

Best answers
where did you find the stock image ?

overall very nice 8/10

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The tech feels random and out of place, especially the horizontal bars. Not really feelin the grid, honeycombs, or the text placement of Cammy, which is also a little on the bland side. However, given your time-frame, it's not a bad quick-job. 6/10.

Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
She has a flat ass.

Other then that it's good.
So you are saying Cammy's ass influences how good his WP is?

I think it's a ok wp. That tech in the bottom-middle and the name are a bit misplaced, those bars aren't doing a good job either somehow. The stock is pretty cool, so nice choice on that.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rayna said:
So you are saying Cammy's ass influences how good his WP is?
Actually, it does. It becomes that much less unappealing.

Like I said before, it looks nice and everything, but it would have been better if Cammy didnt look so child-like.

Best answers
Zeonix said:
Actually, it does. It becomes that much less unappealing.
I was complaining about the fact that the girl's hotness should have any influence on his skills as a artist.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im just saying her not being hot takes away from his work as she is the main focus. If you are going to focus on something, make it visually appealing.

Best answers
Zeonix said:
Im just saying her not being hot takes away from his work as she is the main focus. If you are going to focus on something, make it visually appealing.
I do get your point, the picture is good and visually apealing so I think the flat-ass detail pointed out wasnt really necesary to evaluate his work.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think you also have to take into consideration the fact that we're guys. Yeah, we can act mature if we chose to, but the first thing we saw when we saw the pic was Cammy. The bar graph thing seems out of place, and I dont like that honeycomb thing. BUT, if Cammy had looked older and had filled out a bit, Im sure I would have said his artwork was phenomenal.

Best answers
Zeonix said:
I think you also have to take into consideration the fact that we're guys. Yeah, we can act mature if we chose to, but the first thing we saw when we saw the pic was Cammy. The bar graph thing seems out of place, and I dont like that honeycomb thing.
I am aware most of you are dudes. But if what you are rating principally is the honey on the wallpaper then you arent rating the piece of art itsef but his taste on women.

And you just prooved my point with the quoted below.

Zeonix said:
BUT, if Cammy had looked older and had filled out a bit, Im sure I would have said his artwork was phenomenal.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The "honey" is the largest part of his artwork. If he wanted us to judge his work solely on his skills, he would have eliminated her, and done something that would have made us "judge his work solely on his skills."

I proved that Cammy is the focus of the pic and thus should look better if he wanted to get better reviews? Um....ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom