My band.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUSUhtJGCCs[/ame]

I'm the guy with the left-handed stratocaster. The recording is ****ty, but that's the best we have until we get off our asses and record a demo. It would've been even worse if the studio we were in wasn't the best ****ing studio in a 500 km radius. (And yes, I do know the other guitarist headbangs way too much.)

Whatcha think?

EDIT: Myspace page: www.myspace.com/infernalform

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he's not headbanging too much, the rest of you aren't headbanging nearly enough.

i like the drums, they remind me of pantera, in that they're kinda breakbeat. it's good!

the guitar parts bored me... but i'm really picky about guitar music. the solo was uhhhhh not so good either. to be honest i'd suggest nailing your rythm parts hard, and making THOSE interesting, before trying to work a solo in. look at it this way: unless you're dream theater, your solos will make up maybe a 10th of the track, which means the other 9/10 have to be great for people to even want to get to that part...

and your bass player thinks he's too cool for that video.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
he's not headbanging too much, the rest of you aren't headbanging nearly enough.

i like the drums, they remind me of pantera, in that they're kinda breakbeat. it's good!

the guitar parts bored me... but i'm really picky about guitar music. the solo was uhhhhh not so good either. to be honest i'd suggest nailing your rythm parts hard, and making THOSE interesting, before trying to work a solo in. look at it this way: unless you're dream theater, your solos will make up maybe a 10th of the track, which means the other 9/10 have to be great for people to even want to get to that part...

and your bass player thinks he's too cool for that video.
Yeah I know, the whole song is pretty monotone, however it's the first we ever wrote, some 6 months ago, I think. We wrote one today, and it's way more progressive, now that I compare the two. I might get some footage of it at the gig that we're supposed to play at this saturday.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I personally don't like this type of music. I didn't think it was appealing to the ear, I thought the singer was especially horrible enough to deserve a mention. But that's just me, I can't stand metal. I guess someone whose into metal would be better suited to state whether they liked it or not.

With that being said, I think it's cool that you're in a band and by all means, keep on rocking. Everyone has different taste in music, **** anyone who says someone else has bad taste in music, whatever you like you like.

Just my honest opinion on the matter. In any case, I think all that really matters is that you like the music you produce. Best of luck to you

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
for sure sub is right. what's important is that you guys enjoy what you're doing! you've got a solid base, but there's things you should fix before you lose your heads :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I liked it. Just keep on practicing and you might be Gods of Rock someday. Maybe you will someday, Take over the Kiss Army.

I liked how to music sounded and the vocals were pretty good too. Keep up the good work. ^^

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thread pruned.

from now on, unless you have something constructive to say, keep the hell out of this thread.

Zeonix. use the report button, don't exaserbate a situation with snarky comments. and if you, fp, or sub, even think about responding to this post with anything other than an on topic, well thought out post about Dans band, then you're being banned. flat out, no excuses, BANNED.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Here's my constructive criticism:

1. Guitars were too boring, and didn't sound appealing.
2. The guitar solo was okay at best. Try to make it more entertaining instead of the same 3 notes played in rapid succession.
3. The drummer didn't much keep a beat, which I didn't much care for.
4. The singer, whether singing english or any other language, was not understandable. Though this is only my opinion, I don't like songs I can't understand.
5. If you're going to show off your band, or skills, you should do it in the best way possible. In other words, better video quality and better sound quality are a must.

If I were ever in a band, which I never plan to be. But for poops and giggles we'll say that I am in one. If I was going to release a song to the public, I'd release only the song, not a video. And If I did release a video, I'd make sure it was high quality. Go to a recording studio and record something, put some effort into it, and make sure there are absolutely no mistakes in the song what-so-ever.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
We just played at one of the biggest rock/metal clubs in our town, and played 3 encores. Three.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
We just played at one of the biggest rock/metal clubs in our town, and played 3 encores. Three.
I didn't say no one would like your music. At least I don't think I did. I'm sure Jesus would find a way though. He's good at twisting what I say around. You posted your band. I posted my opinion. You have a right to dislike my opinion. But it won't change.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ugh... i never tried to twist it. so stop trying to start a fight.

he didn't say that to rub it in your face (or maybe he did, that's fairly irrelivent). the appropriate response shouldn't be one of a defensive person who's stung by a comment, and feels the need to say that "i didn't say NO ONE would like it".

can't you just say "that's awesome dude, well done, keep it up."?

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not a metal head either but it's better than a fair amount of the bands I've been in the same set list as.

The drum beat was good but I can't comment on the guitar work with a recording quality like that. When you get a better recording, show us.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I didn't say no one would like your music. At least I don't think I did. I'm sure Jesus would find a way though. He's good at twisting what I say around. You posted your band. I posted my opinion. You have a right to dislike my opinion. But it won't change.
It wasn't even pointed at you, dude. If I wanted to start a fight with you, I'd do it the moment I saw your post, which was a while ago. Specifically, right after you posted it, 'cause I was pretty up to date with this thread.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
ugh... i never tried to twist it. so stop trying to start a fight.

he didn't say that to rub it in your face (or maybe he did, that's fairly irrelivent). the appropriate response shouldn't be one of a defensive person who's stung by a comment, and feels the need to say that "i didn't say NO ONE would like it".

can't you just say "that's awesome dude, well done, keep it up."?
I didn't realize there was an appropriate response. I'm sorry I don't like his music? Not really though, because i'm not sorry for my opinion. Regardless, if it will make you happy: that's awesome dude, well done, keep it up.

I find it funny that, if I post under someone, and not ONCE mention their name, and say something slightly relevant to the topic, and that person then blows up on me, I get a warning. But if I post a response to something who posted under me, I get yelled at.

Your logic is flawed. Really.

Oh, and I wasn't trying to start any fight. You seem to always twist what I say. Always. Every time you get down my throat about something you take what I say, and instead of quoting me, you use your own words. That's twisting it.

Hybrid once told me "It's not what you said, it's how you said it" - if his post wasn't directed at me, which he made it seem like he was (how he said it) I replied. Is that okay? And if he wasn't? I reinstated that I don't care for the type of music he plays. Just because I don't like it doesn't mean everyone else will hate it too.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
official warning for continuing to argue.

learn to use the PM system. thanks.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Just ****ing drop it, I'm tired of your attitude towards mods. :\
I'm tired of mods' attitudes towards me, the pendulum swings both ways here chief. I also want to know why I get the warning because I didn't pm him, when he could have just as easily pm'd me. Or asked me to pm him. :Edit: If I had done something wrong in the first place, I should have been reprimanded for it. But I didn't do anything wrong in the first place, and mods seem to want to stick by my every word in hopes that I do. Then when I seem to outsmart them, and prove their wrong I get warnings anyway. I'm not the one to go without a fight. And if a mod is too blind to see they lost without the ban saber then they shouldn't be a mod. Jesus and S know full well I never did anything wrong from the start. They just wanted to start ****. That's their own fault.

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If your not the one provoking this, why have to placed that in your signature? its no good defending yourself then slapping that contradiction at the end of it

yeah dude, keep us posted on when you get a better recording its hard to make out anything beyond the decent drumming. i'm not an increadible fan of the shouty grunty style of metal, but i can appreciate what you have right now is a good platform to build up from, good one

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dam you arnt a mod. Let them handle it.

Jesus and FP. Honestly cant you argue elswhere. This thread is about Dzamijas band and he didnt do anything to deserve this argument in it.

@Dzamija. Well the whole video is low quality and im not really a metal fan. But seems like you guys are doing what you can so i hope you reach the goal you set to yourselvs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom