My Appreciation of ESF

Best answers
Hello everyone. I havent been on the forum much lately due to my hardcore ESF playing hours that I put in almost anytime I have a second to spare. I was introduced to ESF back when 1.0 was released. ESF was truely the first computer game that I have ever played in my life. I have always been on the search for "The best Dragonaball Z game". I can honestly say that I think I have found that game. I know that most games that are produced that are about the show dont really capture the "feel" of DBZ. This game actually feels like Im in the show. Like I am actually taking part in a legendary battle of epoch proportions. I would like to say that ESF Team you guys deserve more than thank you's and praises. You deserve a lot more than just that. You've sacraficed your own time to sit at home or whereever on your computer's, and make a game that is by far the best mod EVER! And moreover, you have even improved the game time and time again. Back when beta 1.1 was out I would always say, "It cant get any better than this." And what happens... you guys make an even better game that ascended past my previous judgements of this game. You guys have made this game better than even official gaming companies like Atari. It took three games for Dragonball Z Budokai to get good. But this game... it was good from the start. I know that you guys have even more ideas than you present to us that are a part of the ESF Forum. I just want to say thank you and keep up the hard work and dedication toward this mod. If there is anything at all that I can do to help make this mod even better... contact me. My email address is in my profile on the forum. Thanks for taking the time to read over this thread. :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
...epic, epic proportions...

Id have to agree with you on that they truely have made something amazing. I just dont understand why theyre not getting paid to do this. First rate work, guys, and keep it up!

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha. Any better? well.. lets just say joe is probably making one of the most fun tools for ESF that Im sure all of you will love to play with. The only problem is that you might be playing with the tool more than the game.. lol. A lot of the animations are being redone since we're getting a lot of new character models. And lets see.. Adv Melee is actually looking like adv melee.. The animations are faster and more intense.. but I think the overall attacking / blocking might need some tweakage. Overall.. ESF IS GETTING BETTER!! :d

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A fun tool eh? I can't wait to find out what it is

Best answers
I agree too.:) Keep up ESF team.:D This isn't just a mod anymore...

Best answers
I can't wait to check out the clips on the new adv melee animations. More faster and intense punching and kicking. Feel of DBZ!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom