My Android (i'm 12 yrs old)

How much do you rate it?

• Total voters
Best answers
My Creation (i'm 12 yrs old)

Ok i made this picture. What do u all think about it? Please rate it and critz my drawings.

Best answers
i like his look pretty cool i could never draw that and im 15

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He is missing a finger on each hand. ;/

Right, you need to work on have a more definitive outline. The current one is pretty much entirely straight. DBZ outlines are straight and have sharp curves. Yours are curved. Very nice though.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks like something from the simpsons with the 4 fingered hands. you definately got potential just work on keeping the proportions even for each limb.

also i recommend drawing on plain white paper, those blue lines take away from the picture.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Finally a kid who knows how to draw decent O_O I remember when I was 12 O_O well anyway nice job there little dude but you missed a finger and the legs need a little work you still receive an A from me on Art Class :D

Best answers
heh, nice 'im bored' drawing : )

crits? bah. legs are crooked in the crotch area, hmm.. proportion of the upper body is abit out of wack, but not a complete loss. nice drawing : )

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I realy like it nice work!
I suck when it comes to drawing.......
I think the upperbody and face rules but the lower body and fists sucks I realy would like it if you ficed it.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey, it's not bad at all, especially for being 12 years old. I'd suggest working on proportions, and details. Practice a lot as well, if you want to be consistent. :)

Best answers
Its okay. How long have you been drawing??
I've been doing drawings like these since i was 5.

Best answers
the 1st super android? have u heard of...DBGT!? Super 17... :rolleyes:

OK...it looks fine...but..u need to change legs/face/hair, other than that, gj

Best answers
realy good i can only draw stick dbz :( and Ominion so what if you were drawing since 5 were are youre pictures the thread you made were pictures that u STOLE yer thive well

on topic again:soooo cool i wish i could draw like that when i was 12 well i wish i could do that now lol

Best answers
Well, you should really work on the outline, and one the shape off the legs, the face and neck are good, might add more muscles on the chest, but then with 'shadows', and not with clear drawn lines.... Consider inking your drawing, it makes it look more 'real'...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
12 yrs old ?? ooo im gonna have ta wright ya down
respect my authority!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom