My account. mods?

Best answers
ES_TANK, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
??? I did not create another account. This is my friends, he is letting me use it. can you guys help?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they can easilly tell how many accounts you have due to your ip address.

Sooo, you were banned due to spam i guess. that's the only reason i could think of to why you got that message

Best answers
well, go ahead and look at the ip address. This account wasnt made at my ip address it was made over 700 miles away. lol. And ihavnt spammed in forever, not to inclde i havnt done nething wrong.....

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DpDesigns said:
well, go ahead and look at the ip address. This account wasnt made at my ip address it was made over 700 miles away. lol. And ihavnt spammed in forever, not to inclde i havnt done nething wrong.....
IP Address Search for IP Address: "<i>65.x.x.x</i>"

* DpDesigns <i>65.x.x.x</i> [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
* ES_TANK <i>65.x.x.x</i> [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

IP Address Search for IP Address:" <i>24.x.x.x</i>"

# DpDesigns <i>24.x.x.x</i> [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
# ES_TANK <i>24.x.x.x</i> [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for

Care to explain this one?

Ban evading is the LAST thing you want do when you get banned, it only gets you deeper. And to answer your first question, you picked up a warning either yesterday, or the day before, and if you collect 3 over a period of time, you earn yourself a 2 week ban, which is exactly what happened in your case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom