Musicvideo by moi

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is a re-make of the first one I ever made, to bad I lost that first one and the others due to a computer crash. :(

But luckily I had this one, but it was 100!!! mb's, way to big for people to download me thinks, so I turned it into 20 MB's, and I finally found a file hosting site.

Its just a DBZ musicvideo, took me a while but I'm glad how it turned out to be,

I hope you guys enjoy it. :)

http://rapidshare.de/files/1393113/MusicVideo-_JP.wmv.html

p.s, its kinda a sad song, not hardcore like disturbed.

Best answers
ZOMG!!! Dude that pwned. I have to say thats one of the best AMV i've seen. Music is perfect with the video.
/Brought a Tear to my Eye.
Completely forgot about that part of DBZ and to see it put in that... :] .
Good Job dude.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, Pretty nice !
I love it ! *adds to AMV music video folder*
5/5 for Drama/Action =O Great stuff! please, Make more!! :D

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah, dead boys poem. A very nice one indeed. 9/10.

Best answers
Can i just ask, what program did you use to make that JP?

Best answers
Awesome man, awesome.......and is that Nightwish?

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks guys :)

I was kinda in a depressed mood when I made it... so I started to mess with that programm and this popped out. :p

Sure, I make some new ones soon Fatal, I just need to find a good song, something heavy or sad...

And @ madgik, , I used Ulead Mediastudio pro 7

Best answers
Man call me a sucker but i cant get enough of this AMV. Keeps sending a tingling feeling through my tummy. :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That was a very good one, I give it a 9.5/10. Excellent job man.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I have to agree, that was very good. Nightwish rule. I especially like when you got the start of the solo to sync with Vegeta going SSJ. A nice break from the hardcore angsty AMV's you usually see associated with DBZ :D

Best answers
do 1 with "Trapt - Head Strong" it's rock and a good song for vegeta :p it will OWN!!! lol i am DLing ur vid not i'll update ya when i watch it :p, if every 1 likes i probibly will i love Music Vids with DBZ in the i go here every day http://www.animemusicvideo.org/ they have ALOT u should host it there too and get RATED!!!! lol and don't forget to look up Gohan - Change - Deftones u will love that 1 too it's SO SAD!! and another 1 of my av. is Godsmack - I Stand Alone with vegeta in it bye every 1!

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks allot :)

I'm really glad you guys liked it. :smile:

do 1 with "Trapt - Head Strong" it's rock and a good song for vegeta :p it will OWN!!! lol i am DLing ur vid not i'll update ya when i watch it :p, if every 1 likes i probibly will i love Music Vids with DBZ in the i go here every day http://www.animemusicvideo.org/ they have ALOT u should host it there too and get RATED!!!! lol and don't forget to look up Gohan - Change - Deftones u will love that 1 too it's SO SAD!! and another 1 of my av. is Godsmack - I Stand Alone with vegeta in it bye every 1!
Hmmm, I seen that one with vegeta "stand allone", its pretty good,

Trapt? headstrong? never heard it but I'll check it out, I need another song for a new AVM, all the current songs are from "evergrey,disturbed,nightwish,linkin park.

But linkin park is overused, and to use nightwish again would be kinda lame, imo, and evergrey, I dunno if that's really suited for DBZ, allthough they have very very nice songs, sad and hard, I do recomend checking that band out.

And thanks for the link, I'll see what I can do, I hope I can host it there, would be neat,

Thanks again. :D

Best answers
WOW THATS AMAZING!!! it's so sad lol sry iit took so long i have 56k :p i'm still a big fan tho i love ur work 10/10!!!! the best i have seen in a long time!!!

or u could use the new song by linkin park it's never been used to my knowlage look it up Linkin Park - Giving In very good and sad song, Velvet Revolver - Fall To Pieces,Godsmack - Moonbaby,Akon - Mr. Lonley <---lol,Delta Goodrem - Out of the Blue <--- these are my other fav. :p don't try to hard lol bye LOVED UR VIDEO!!!!

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am uploading my AMV to that site you gave me as we speak...

*oh noes*

Now the connection is broken with the FTP D:

Meh, I gues uploading later then,

or u could use the new song by linkin park it's never been used to my knowlage look it up Linkin Park - Giving In very good and sad song, Velvet Revolver - Fall To Pieces,Godsmack - Moonbaby,Akon - Mr. Lonley <---lol,Delta Goodrem - Out of the Blue <--- these are my other fav. :p don't try to hard lol bye LOVED UR VIDEO!!!!
Thanks for the songs but I wouldn't expect allot AMVs from me soon, I have study, and a life (yeah I have one :p ).

But I'm sure I make some AMV soon,

Glad you liked it, but 56 K!? o_0 oh boy, that took a while didn't it? Back in the o'l days when I had 56 K it took me forever to download something that big. o.o

Best answers
lol 1 hour but it was SO worth it lol great vid and that last song i named would go PERFICT with gohans or trunks life

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I'll see what I can do, I uploaded the musicvid under the name "pain, sorrow and anger"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom