Music Video

Best answers
Hi everyone!
i want to make a music video but im so stupid, i don't know with wich program does i make a video (i hope this is correct english ^_^).
if u know a programm, plz tell me the name or tell me where can i download it.
plz plz plz.

Best answers
yea , thats something i wanted to know , too! Maybe this should go in Miscelanous(or how its ever spellt:p )

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the best way of makeing music videos (i presume u mean anime music vidos) is to get your self a vidseo player (yes i know that sounded stupid) and a video card with "Tv in and out" plugs in it, then you will need a video capture progam to take footage from your video player and on to your comp, you need something to make the video itsself so here is afew...

Edit Studios, its not the best, but it can do most things, and is easy to use

Adobe Premiae, most ppl say its the best and you can do everyone on it, i dont like myself

Media Pro, i think this is the best one, you get more then a video editer, you can also edit sound, it comes with its own video capture progam, but is abit harder to use.

the best video card i would say is the

Ati ALL-IN-WONDER rage pro, it comes with capure program and is very easy to use, plus it does run games well too.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im sure there are other programs out there but windows movie maker is a very simple one.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by 1m4 0wn y0 455
im sure there are other programs out there but windows movie maker is a very simple one.
yes thats one, but in order to use that u have to prepar all the sound and video out of it, since u cannot do crap all with windows media :rolleyes:

Best answers
Originally posted by The New Akuma

yes thats one, but in order to use that u have to prepar all the sound and video out of it, since u cannot do crap all with windows media :rolleyes:
well if you use virtul dub with WMM you can turn up some good stuff but its amaturick and you can only get the video from clips ,episodes,or steal them from other AMV:devil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom