Multi-Form

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I got the answer: Piccolo (or anyone else who uses multi-form for that matter) loses pl and maybe some energy only at the moment he copies himself. So he doesn't lose life or anything when any of them get killed. That wouldn't make any sense, because he uses this ability a lot when training. Guess that answers your question.

Best answers
Well maybe its answering my question, but remember that the copys r a part of him and that they arent their own body!!!!!!
So i think he has to loose some health!!!

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
This Technique was produced by Tenshinhan. I think it was so:
He copy his body 3 times (4 Tenshinhans), but Every Body has 1/4 of the power from the original, and health is also reduced a bit.

I think you could made it so. You Press the Primary Attack Button, Longer you hold it, more Copies of yourself are there (max 4). Your Power Level goes down to 1/4. The other three parts are contolled by the computer. They attack the target, which you attacked at last. If this is dead all three "Copies" attack the nearest enemy.

This is my suggestion.

Best answers
yea thats the hardest atack to make, and i think they wont make them but it would be cool

Best answers
It's very unlikely, but it would totally rule. Your idea is good in theory, but like has already been said, practically impossible to implement without seriously sucking side-issues (such as the AI, etc)

ultrassj_vegeta

U
hmm ai is a prob...rite now bots suck completely...if u divide ur pl up into 4 does it make a difference coz in esf i can't really notice ne diff wen pl is different

Best answers
u see the differences if 2 ppl shoot a kamehamea at the same time (and they have loaded it up the same time),then the one with more pl has the stronger kamehameha and the other guy will die!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I actually don't think it's going to be THAT hard to make... and I KNOW harsens could make it. (Come on, he's Dutch! :p) You 'just' make it like this: (example)

You 'transform' into 3 Piccolos, so the game creates 2 bots. Then, you get some sort of option menu, or anyway: you can pick a target for the extra Piccolos. Either they all attack the same character or you set seperate targets. Or maybe they can attack at random, except of course yourself.

What do you think?

Best answers
I may be wrong about this, but can't Piccolo make more copies of himself when he gets a higher powerlevel? So it should be possible to make more copies of yourself when you've got a higher powerlevel (within limits of course, you don't want 200 piccolo's around). And something else: the copies can't die, they just get back in his normal body, so he should lose some strenght, but not too much, I think.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
hmm in the show he was really weak when he face nappa.. so i guess ya.. when hes stronger he could make more copies..

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ4 Vegetto

You 'transform' into 3 Piccolos, so the game creates 2 bots.
A couple of things. First, These two bots would be transmitting and recieving data from the server, effectively cutting your bandwidth by three.

Second, I'm sure harSens could program them, but for the amount of work he'd have to do, he might as well make a new game engine. He would have to rip through every peice of code in the server code and modify (& debug his own code) large portions of it.

Third, tri-form devides your power, ki, and what not amongst your clones. That's why Goku gave Cell a sound smack down when he split into four. Your clones would be pathetic compared to your one self.

Tri-Form is a desperation move . . .

ultrassj_vegeta

U
hmmmm.. personally i think the tri form is kinda **** coz if it makes u slower and weaker..and just for bots its kinda useless .. i mean hav u played esf with bots?? they are **** half the time they dun attack

Best answers
It would be relly cool to have Multi-Form, but just if the bots were QUITE A BIT more intelligent. With the current version of Akimbot it wouldn't be very useful.

Best answers
IF they take this attacks, then when the doubbles (bots) you make, if they are going to be very intelligent. then I think that YOUR PL should fall to the starting PL..... and there should be a special PL where you could make the attack!!!

Best answers
I am not sure, wether I understand you correct, but if I do, I don't agree with you. Just the usual PL should be used.

Best answers
if you keep the pl, when you use the Doubble's attack......

Then you can make more and more and more!!

Bt they are intelligent, and tthen you will ALWAYS win.-----

Thats Cheating....

DONT MAKE THE DOUBBLES ATTACK!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom