Multi attack---

Best answers
Know the attack that Vegeta and Goku do in the stumack of buu,why not use it in esf......

Best answers
i mean when they put their hands together and do a kamehameha+finalflash(finalkamehameha)...

Best answers
and how would that look?!?! and what carr do you need to be to do the attack?!?!?! well..............

Best answers
you stand together both of the players push a button and they go and stand together then they both fire a attack(the 1 fires, and the first fires when the second is done charging)
then the power of the attack goes into one attack....
you can do it with every attack......piccolo and gohan(masenko) Vegeta and goku(final kamehameha)

Best answers
It's a good idea, but how would they code it into the game, because if they fire at the same time it doesn't make 1 attack but 2 sepperate, and would go into a power struggle because that's the way it works now.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's enough about dual character techniques. I'm getting tired of these ideas and I don't think I'm alone. Too much code, too much biased. If they do it for Goku and Vegeta they'll have to do it for everyone else, and it'll be overpowered and unbalanced by the time they finish hammering it together.

Best answers
good idea dude! wait...i think this is in my thread....o well! its a very good idea tho!;)

althogh, who would pair up with a fat blob like buu? lol

Best answers
This whole "dual attack" thing wouldn't work.. it would require alot of coding and hard work just like Sonic Boyster said. Also, even if it was implemented in the game, the team would just get a huge amount of PM's from n00bs saying they can't like handle the "supreme power" and complain and complain until the end of time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom