Muahaha, the super-saiyan 6!

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is the legendary super-saiyan 6!!!!

Not really. :S

I tried to make a cool head with super-saiyan hair, but it turned out to be like this, quitte retarded isn't it?

Can somebody give me some tips how to make a good head?
becouse everytime i make one, it turns out to be very ugly.

Me need help, as you can see.

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont ever use a sphere to start off with.. makes it look terrible.. Either go poly by poly by creating individual vertexes and connects them to make a face (triangle) then work off of it and build a face. gonna take practice

Best answers
yeah... i always hear : poly by poly not only DarkToothDKD says it but a few modelers named zeldalink and laheen told me do it poly by poly... goodluck {look for a tutorial}
offtopic: you're dutch too:p i just wanted to say ... sorry >_<

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hahaha zo veel nederlanders van de forum....ahem sorry my dutch sucks ass.

well...you could do poly by poly, i use a mixture of box/cylinders and poly by poly with a lot of stuff...a good referance picture in the background is almost invaluable too.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah but first of all L E A R N on how to model :S

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh come one, give me some slack, this is my second model.

Besides, this is a practice model. :S

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
zeldalink said:
zeldalink that was extremely unecesarry, do something like that again... and I'll give you a nice warning.

Back on-topic...

The model does need some work, keep practicising, a good modeler is an experienced modeler.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
zeldalink said:
Obviousley, he knows how to model. He knows the basics, which is alot further than alot of people around here are. Construsctive criticism does wonders.

Try to shape his arms, more like arms. They just sorta, level off, and work with the head more, its too spherical.

Best answers
dont start with poly by poly...
modeling poly by poly ur meshflow will most likely look horribly when ur new to it (bad flow=hard or even impossible to animate)
box modeling is way easier for beginner ;D and helps u to keep the model in a better structure.I advise u to check www.polycount.com they have very good video tutorials.
Good free progs for box modeling are for example gmax or wings 3D.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
try to make this just to practice:

i made one and it worked pretty well.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MP i didnt mean the basic's i mean actually learn like doing tutorials and stuff i sayd that becous he has a capasity of becoming a good modler

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
zeldalink said:
MP i didnt mean the basic's i mean actually learn like doing tutorials and stuff i sayd that becous he has a capasity of becoming a good modler
Well, to me it looked like your were just being a smart ass. Spacing out "Learn" in a gratuitous manner.

The appropiate thing to have done was to maybe post links to these "tutorials and stuff."

But seriously, drop it and let's get back on topic...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And that's that, no need for Zeldalink to reply, he'd be flaming.

The model is on the bad side, but at least your doing it yourself. Try giving it more shape and definition.
http://milkshape3d.com has tutorials you may need to get you started *located in their tutorial section*.

If it wasn't for those backwards polies, those pants would be looking fairly good. Oh well, good Luck in your future modeling, and show some progress here whenever you have some ;)

Best answers
His hair looks like PlayDough. Try actually working with references, if it's your first model, it's not a travesty. You can still do a lot better than I can.

Best answers
lol why do people keep going up with super sayians it should just stop at 4 or if they make a 5 just stop there! Im not talking about your model though

Best answers
you gota model poly by poly... and wow hair rocks.. I love it

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks for the critisisms guys! :yes:

But how can i creaty poly by poly?

Oh well, im gonna check out those tutorials, thanks allot guys! :)

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Poly by poly means, placing each vertex individually, then connecting 3 of them to make a polygon. Thats poly by poly modeling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom