MSPaint Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So the amazing people who live in the Force Pit want to run a competition for the forum

What: Terrible Super Heroes
Come up with your funniest, most terrible super hero. Artistic ability isn't being judged
Provide some extra info to help yourself along

We'll give it 2 weeks, unless we decide to do longer

And just incase you thought this was for fun, IT NOT

THERE ARE PRIZES!!!

Prizes are

Donated by - Prize
Tenzo: Portal 1
Diomedes: 1 or 2 games, not specified
Viper: Half-Life 1, Dota 2 invites
Sub: 75% off coupon for Shogun 2
Deathshot: Terraria and Postal 2
Deverz: Grotesque Tactics: Evil Heroes
Reptile: More Dota 2 invites

Basically participation wins you a Dota 2 invite

Distribution of prizes?

Rough idea is:
1st, Pick of 4
2nd Pick of 3
3rd Remaining Item

Distribution numbers may change, depending on what we decide is fair or if more members join or drop out from donations

FP will judge unless they want to join in then a poll will be made

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
VoMITOR​

His main super power is vomiting. He can vomit pretty much vomit in one time. He disgust the thefts and criminals. Who ever get a vomit from him ... will never want it again. The worst thing for criminals : he can fly very fast.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
So, presumably just one entry each?

I have a couple of ideas, and I don't want to get into any annoying complications due to submitting both! :p

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So, presumably just one entry each?

I have a couple of ideas, and I don't want to get into any annoying complications due to submitting both! :p
Combine them into one character! Though I guess a group of superheroes shouldn't be a problem, as long as it's one drawing.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I present to all of you... SPRAY MAN.

SPRAY MAN has the incredible ability of spraying spray paint - of any color he desires, mind you - out of his nipples! He dispenses beautiful, rainbow-colored justice to all of the good people of Cityplace, his home town! It was also the place of his first sexual assault conviction, which occurred in 1997. Yes, that's right - in order to understand the minds of the evil-doers, he sometimes has to BECOME one, earning him a place on the infamous SEX OFFENDERS REGISTRY! Every time he moves into a new home, he's required to inform everyone within a 2 mile radius that he is a convicted sex offender! And here's his catchphrase:

"I'm Spray Man. If you think you can get away with breaking the law in my town, **** you."

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Everyone, I haven't started work on mine yet, but I'm going to give everyone a warning -- be prepared. Also, please don't ban me.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Everyone, I haven't started work on mine yet, but I'm going to give everyone a warning -- be prepared. Also, please don't ban me.
I think it will be something disgusting , beautiful and really disturbing xD

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
First two entries are exactly the kind of thing we're looking for.

@Robiz, I laughed at the face the "criminal" was making in the Vomitor pic.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
First two entries are exactly the kind of thing we're looking for.

@Robiz, I laughed at the face the "criminal" was making in the Vomitor pic.
:laff:

P.S why posting in this thread doesn't give posts ? is that bug or made on purpose ?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Off topic posts don't add to post count. It's kind of redundant now, but when the forum was active it encouraged users to be more involved in threads about ESF/Modding

e: Endre, I just noticed SprayMan is seriously packin'...and I just now noticed he has heels on.

@Horatio: Hlev had a good idea, make a pic of a terrible Justice League or something, hah. Or just post both and get a feel for what people like better and use one as your "official" entry.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Off topic posts don't add to post count. It's kind of redundant now, but when the forum was active it encouraged users to be more involved in threads about ESF/Modding

e: Endre, I just noticed SprayMan is seriously packin'...and I just now noticed he has heels on.

@Horatio: Hlev had a good idea, make a pic of a terrible Justice League or something, hah. Or just post both and get a feel for what people like better and use one as your "official" entry.
That is a good idea!

Thanks, Putin! :D

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, Terrible Super Hero groups should be fine

If Sub is entering then it looks like we're going to poll route and I might have to join in ;)

Also Endre it looks like you had that already and you were just waiting for the right time to use it

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh yeah, I'm entering. I want to win that 75% off Shogun Total War 2.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Behold it's amazing!

Alfronze Lorone Mk3.png

From Left to Right, we have Blood Puddle, Alfronz Lerone, and Physics Man.

Blood Puddle

Blood puddle was born with a wound on his right finger, which never healed. Over time, when he was around five years old, people noticed he never, ever stopped bleeding from his finger. Under closer analysis, he was found to have an infinite supply of incredibly slippery and greasy blood. He could stop crime this way, by carrying a high-fat burger and a salt shaker, he could increase his blood pressure to blow his enemies to the wayside!

Alfronz Lerone

Alfronz Lerone, apart from being dashingly handsome, as a child, was found to have super human abilities of luck. Upon walking in a straight line with a blind fold one day, he managed to walk directly into the white house, shortly after wishing that he could tell Obama something. Another time, he fell over, but before he fell over, a car drove through the wall, sending debris in a specific manner, creating a quantum resonance ray and beaming him into space, where he took as many breaths as he could from a rare oxygen pocket, where he crash landed back on earth through precise atmospheric conditions enabling him to survive reentry and surviving landing! There is when he realized that he possessed super human luck.

Physics Man

Physics man has the rare ability to fight crime by giving them a physics lecture! Time after time, criminals have reliably either fallen asleep until the police arrive, or made the criminals aspire to become physicists and scientists of all description.
His arch nemesis, however, regularly breaks these rules, and Physics Man must enforce this rules - or no one else will.

Credit goes to qbc1234 for the Alfronz Lerone drawing...

Last edited:
ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hahah. Nice entries so far. I'm digging it. :)
Keep'em coming guys. That's what we were aiming for.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
METRO P.D. HQ: 2130

"Who did this to you? What was his name? Why are you protecting him?"

"I....I....oh god, I don't even want to think about what it....what he did to me...."

"We can't help you if you don't give us anything. You're a criminal, but you have rights, too. We can't have vigilantes out there all willy nilly like, doing as they please. Tell us what he looks like, give us a name. Give us anything for ****s sake!"

"P-p-p-please....just let me go....I don't want no trouble"

"What are you going to do when he does this to others, huh? You're just going to sit in your goddamn house, happy it wasn't you again? Well, I got news for you, bud. He checks up on his victims. When they veer off the straight and narrow, he comes back. And the second time is even worse than the first. I don't know what those initials mean, but all the cons around here seem to fear this...this "ORM". We're going to let you go, but just know that if anyone else gets caught by this clown, its on you. You could have stopped it."

"Th-thank you officer."

"**** you."

30 MINUTES LATER, AT THE LOCAL CORNER STORE.....

"Shi-shit. I only have enough for the gum or the mentos...Whatever, the store won't miss 50 cents. Into my pocket you go."

"Sir! Get back here! I saw what you did! Get back heeeee----"

10 MINUTES LATER, IN THE SHOWER.....

"Man, this gum is amazing."

He gets out of the shower, and walks toward his mirror.

"No...no....it can't ******* be....oh god...."

In the fogged mirror, he sees only an imprint of a pair of lips. Fear strikes his very core, but as he runs into the bedroom to grab his cellphone and call the police, the lights go out. From a corner comes the raspy voice he's learned to fear...

"I warned you, Ebenzer Cornridge. I told you that if ever you succumbed to your base desires, in the darkness you would find only me. EBENEZER CORNRIDGE, YOU HAVE FAILED THIS CITY! I AM THE LIGHT THAT WRAPS AROUND THE DARKNESS, I AM HE WHO SWALLOWS CRIME WHOLE! AND AS CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE ONCE STROKED YOUR EGO, I NOW STROKE YOUR FEAR. PREPARE FOR JUSTICE THIS DAY, EBENEZER CORNRIDGE."

"OH f-f-f-uck! Not again!"

And in his last moments, and as ORM enveloped his very being, his mind traveled to the moment of his first encounter with this helmeted vigilante. It was a beautiful, bright clear day. Perfect for relaxing. Perfect for strolling about. Perfect for crime.

And Perfect for Justice.

Best answers
Harotio you slanderous and thieving charlatan, you dare lie about ALFRONZE LORONE (the true spelling). His powers are not of luck, his powers are his fantastic ability to talk to birds and his amazing powers of purely verbal dubstep! (it includes synthesisers and jump cuts).

--- edit ---

Harotio you slanderous and thieving charlatan, you dare lie about ALFRONZE LORONE (the true spelling). His powers are not of luck, his powers are his fantastic ability to talk to birds and his amazing powers of purely verbal dubstep! (it includes synthesisers and jump cuts).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom