Mr SATAN REALLY EXISTS !!!!!

Aky

Best answers
Look at this photography :

It has been taken in a metro in Tokyo...

Woooow he exists for real ! LOL

I have a little picture of me too :

I know, i know, i'm very strong :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ffs, that picture is over a year old, talk about late >;|
also, take note that the afro is photoshopped, as proved 1000 times over, so there goes that useful idea.

the second picture is just of a steriod humping freak of nature with some bad paintjobs on the face from whomever...if men where like that we wouldnt be capable of move much as well as looking a grotesque shlobble of muscle and drugs ;|

Lid

L
It's not steroids. It's this type of drug that causes the muscles to gratuitously increase in size, but not strength wise. It makes the appearance of muscles but none of the strength... It also makes you look like a freak.

KyoKusanagi

K
Good pic but an oldie and unfortunately at least 3 other people have posted it before you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lid said:
It's not steroids. It's this type of drug that causes the muscles to gratuitously increase in size, but not strength wise. It makes the appearance of muscles but none of the strength... It also makes you look like a freak.
What are you talking about? I think he just
jerked his trouser snake a bit too much :laff:.
And yea dude, that Mr. Satan pic is super old.

Aky

Best answers
Mr Satan is a fake ??? :(((((((

Erf :(

PS : For the 2nd picture : No, i don't take steroids or any drugs or amphet etc... :)

Best answers
Aky said:
PS : For the 2nd picture : No, i don't take steroids or any drugs or amphet etc... :)
Its not you and those pics are old and not funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom