Mr. Buu WIP

sirken

S
This is my version of Super Buu,Tweeks was good but alot of it was his, i wanna make my own and i just started so, i want all C&C execpt: Delete it,it sux ECT... becasue to me it's SMAP!!! SMAPO! SMAPORIONI!!! ok i feel pretty now... C&C ME TO DEATH!

Best answers
Thats actually a really nice start. For the time being, I have no critiques.

However...your renderer (and by that I mean graphics card) must be REALLY bad...cause all of your model images look particularly...well...ugly.

Anatomically speaking in terms of the model though, you got it down nice. Hope to see it continue.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Get a better render.. then i'll give you crits..

sirken

S
Jenny said she will render my models and it's not the card it's milkshape :p i have wings it's hard to work tho

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no its no milkshape, i can take screenshots 50x better quality than that out of milkshape, it is either your videocard or the method of which your saving it, paint usually doesnt do a good job of saving to jpg if that be the case,

as for the model you got the build down alright, still a bit lacking, but as new modellers always do you screw up the side perspective, and its quite bad that im able to tell at this stage in development

sirken

S
yea i got version 1.6.6a and it does .bmp... owell i got other stuff now i'll get it rendered 1 way or another and unknown i don't like u posting useless posting in my threads or talking to me on another

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom