mp3 player help

Best answers
this really blows my mind. a while ago, i only had 2 songs in my mp3 player (on purpose), now i want to change my playlist, i've tried 3 ways of doing it, none of which works. heres the order i did them in:

1) the playlist editor prog that comes with esf
2) the playlist editing feature in the mirc plugin (i think its called esf irc or something like that)
3) i've opened the playlist.txt and edited that by hand

should i just go with hlamp and just mute the built in mp3 player?

oh ya, i've tried doing about 3 searches and nothing came up

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
vashthebattousa said:
this really blows my mind. a while ago, i only had 2 songs in my mp3 player (on purpose), now i want to change my playlist, i've tried 3 ways of doing it, none of which works. heres the order i did them in:

1) the playlist editor prog that comes with esf
2) the playlist editing feature in the mirc plugin (i think its called esf irc or something like that)
3) i've opened the playlist.txt and edited that by hand

should i just go with hlamp and just mute the built in mp3 player?

oh ya, i've tried doing about 3 searches and nothing came up
the playlist editor can edit your playlist.

open the editor and you got 3 white boxes there, the top one is a browser to find songs, the bottom left one tells you whats in that folder, and the right box tells you your playlist. use the browser box to find the folder with the songs that you want in the game. then after you find the folder click on the song in the left box and hit the botton with the arrow > then once your finished go to file and save.

=/\/\C

Best answers
i know how to use it, lol i did a dumb dumb, i firstly installed esf on my c drive, then i moved it to my d drive where i havent looked for it LMAO i got it fixed (DONT MOVE URE ESF FOLDER!!! IT'LL **** U UP)

sry for the trouble

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
vashthebattousa said:
i know how to use it, lol i did a dumb dumb, i firstly installed esf on my c drive, then i moved it to my d drive where i havent looked for it LMAO i got it fixed (DONT MOVE URE ESF FOLDER!!! IT'LL **** U UP)

sry for the trouble

lol, np.

=/\/\C

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom