moving around more stylish

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well in esf at the moment, i find it boring the way you move around, u know, u can run.... jump.... fly.... i was thinking maybe adding some extra moves or modifyin the existing, here goes:

1) wall jumping; ive seen numerous times in dbz, when characters run along and jump from rock to rock or wall to wall, so i thought maybe if u jumped towards a wall at an angle, when u get to it u press jump again you could jump off the wall.

2) jumping; i say make the jump upwards faster, but not the fall downwards, and i think you should be able to hold the jump button even longer so u can jump even higher (i know this is already what happens but i thought you shud be able to go even higher)

3) Rolling; i think it'd be cool to roll around the floor or sumthin so u cud dodge ki blasts or sumthin, and maybe sum characters cud do cartwheels instead

4) fast movement; maybe you could double press the directional controls and then you would move faster than normal speed but not as fast as teleport, for a second or two, and it wouldnt need any ki, like if you were on the ground you would dive in the direction that you double press, in the air you would jolt in the direction you double press

thats it for now, any coments?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the first 2 but the second 2 are kinda pointless since ground fights just cant happen in esf, and the game is already as fast as it can be w/o being rediculously fast, imagine going faster than swoop and trying to shoot a beam.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like wall jumping, and it's possible because I've added it to a mod I'm making.
The rolling sounds cool, like rolling to dodge Ki Blasts, but you could just run away instead.
I like these ideas. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
too much like TS, its un-necesary and not to mention TS SUCKS.

walljumping is pointless, you can fly.
rolling is usless, you can teleport.

the fast movment i guess maybe, but turbo would achieve the same thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom