moving and shooting

Best answers
its pretty obvius that u can move while charging ur ki but i was wondering what happens when u shoot your attack? i think moving is a bad idea cuz the characters never move in dbz like take the offworld tournament after cell saga goku isntant transmisioned and blasted picon. thats all cuz i think moving and shooting is to bfp'ee
[edit] oops i see i did post this :shocked: but still answers would be nice and i mean when u shoot the beam not whil ur charging up

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can move with the Gallitgun & Kamehameha (I suspect all the light beams will see this treatment), but only at half speed.

Best answers
when they shoot, they should be able to move but very! slow and only twords the person. like gohan v cell.
you never see someone shooting a beam and running away at the same time.
most of the time their feet are firmly planted on the ground.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Indeed, unless they're in the air, but this is true, in the show, there was never an incident (that I have seen) where a beam was fired, and then the character ran away, they stayed right behind the beam!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
when u shoot u stop... no matter what...

ultrassj_vegeta

U
wat bout the generic ki beam.. in the shows i rememember ppl can move really fast while chargin them.. that be pretty sweet...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes there are generic ki beams...

they are super weak but are super fast to charge up.. (and i mean FAST)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
yes there are generic ki beams...

they are super weak but are super fast to charge up.. (and i mean FAST)
u mean that beam of trunks?

Best answers
No...that beam of Trunks is called the Burning Attack. We're talking about generic ki beams that charge just as fast as the Burning Attack tho for everyone :)

Best answers
Generic beams (weak beams) are called Kikou Ha, they are like just a one handed blast, if thats the attack you are talking about. See all my DBZ attack name research did pay off when I planing FB all those years ago......well not really.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
err the Kikou Ha isnt the basic ki blast...

the basic ki blast has no name... just a mass of ki tossed at the bad guy

hence why everyone calls it the basic ki blast ;)

ultrassj_vegeta

U
dude read it properly u unco..... the generic ki beams are called kikou ha.....err ki blast is ki blast ..... generic ki beam is kikou ha... hibiki is ..... no comment...

Sound Artist
Best answers
I believe all the beams except Final Flash allow you to move while charging. It's not full speed however, and when you fire you do stop, no matter what.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom