Movies you would like to see made.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
CHRONO TRIGGER MOVIE!! BASED ON THE GAME, FULL TRILOGY OMGOMGOGM DO IT (Live action film)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Metal Gear Solid, Max Payne, WarCraft, StarCraft, Half-Life 1 and 2..

Best answers
Metal Gear Solid, Max Payne, WarCraft, StarCraft, Half-Life 1 and 2..
There is a Max Payne movie in the making,incase you didn't know.
I would like to see a Duke Nukem movie (iirc it was announced sometime but has been on hold for a long time now)
I'm also looking forward to the sequel of Cloverfield.

Best answers
I think if they were going to make a Half Life movie, the best angle to take it on would be from the opposing force perspective and to have gordon freeman as kind of a col. kurtz back drop character. For one, it would allow half life players to keep a little bit more identity with freeman and for two, it would be alot more exciting for a movie to have a squad of recon marines fighting aliens and black ops than to have one scientist running around alone.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is a Max Payne movie in the making,incase you didn't know.
I would like to see a Duke Nukem movie (iirc it was announced sometime but has been on hold for a long time now)
I'm also looking forward to the sequel of Cloverfield.
Yes, i actually do know. There is also a WarCraft movie coming up. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think if they were going to make a Half Life movie, the best angle to take it on would be from the opposing force perspective and to have gordon freeman as kind of a col. kurtz back drop character. For one, it would allow half life players to keep a little bit more identity with freeman and for two, it would be alot more exciting for a movie to have a squad of recon marines fighting aliens and black ops than to have one scientist running around alone.
It would also be interesting to put Gordon in the spotlight and see what a writer would have him say instead of being the typical silent protagonist that he is.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
The only reason Gordon Freeman is silent is because Valve/Sierra wanted to save money on another actor to voice someone.

Money makes the world go around

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember VALVe stating some time ago that they were willing to do a movie on Half-Life, but have yet to be presented with a worthy script.

The only reason Gordon Freeman is silent is because Valve/Sierra wanted to save money on another actor to voice someone.

Money makes the world go around
No, that's not the reason why Gordon Freeman is silent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom