movie 7

Best answers
i just saw movie 7, in jap w/ subz... it was so cool... u know how u cant use spirit bomb as ssj in ESF well goku charged his SB and then when he was done he went ssj and he absorbed it.. he didnt even know he was doing it, i was thinking maybe you should be able to do this in game, transform while chaging the SB and have a temporairy increas in PL, i know its not in the show but it would be cool =)

Best answers
I agree....as an SSJ, Goku doesn't stand a chance Vs. Vegeta as far as energy attacks go. The final flash is a little bit stronger than the Kamehameha, at the same Power Leve of course (give or take 1 mill). I think goku's Kamehameha should either be increased in power (to match that of the FF), or he should be allowed to absorb the SB while transforming.

But, I guess you could also argue it the other way, noone can block the SB when they are the same PL, in earlier stages of course. So the balance is there. But who plays normal for long anyways? You're SSJ most of the time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FF is SUPPOSED to be stronger than kamehameha. Kamehameha is good enough anyway...Its used so much more. It charges faster, and u can move while charging it. That's a huge advantage.

And if you're fighting SSJ vegeta using SSJ goku, and u let him final flash you, then you sir, are a FOOL! Because that attack will almost never get pulled off, cuz it's a slow charging, slow moving, weapon designed for free for alls :p

But absorbing SB would be pretty cool....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like that idea, but i dont think it is really needed in esf, ssj is good enuff, but if its put in i would not hate it

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vegeta needs no further hobbling, lol.

Final Flash runs out of ki in no time, it's a waste in a PS. SSJ Kamehamha + teleport is more than a match.

Best answers
Originally posted by Cucumba
Vegeta needs no further hobbling, lol.

Final Flash runs out of ki in no time, it's a waste in a PS. SSJ Kamehamha + teleport is more than a match.
Yea, I'm with Cucumba on this one. With Goku being able to teleport while doing kamehameha it's even... All you do is put turbo on then do Kamehameha greatly increases PL.

Best answers
Also with my experience, you can push back a final flash attack wave with a fully powered Kamehameha wave, but I'm not sure if the PL of the two were near each other(Goku might have been abnormally strong in comparision, I don't know)

In any case, balace wise, I think the game is well on par with what I would expect a DBZ third person fighter should be.

Kudos.

:yes: :yes: :yes:

Best answers
yeah as Cuc said its easy to win with a k wave if you give yourself plenty of room. With the FF its stronger and will beat teh K wave down but in a long struggle the K wave has more Reserve KI behind it so u can over load the FF and melt the whole map usually :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Basically for a Kamehameha to beat an FF, the two players need to be on nearly opposite sides of the map. Otherwise the FF probly wins. That's if they're fully charged.

But in most situations, by the time an FF is ready to fire, the kamehameha is like halfway to full charge, at which point the FF will get owned.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its obvious that the final flash is stronger than the kamehameha because Vegeta first did it when he was ultra super saiyan. the gallit gun is awesome for power struggling. it doesn't take a lot of ki at first and can match up with the kamehameha (unless your krillen)

I would also have to say that Movie 7 was the best IMO. Constant action, great fights, and it had my favorite android (super 13) He was stronger than Cell. Plus when vegeta killed android 15 he sais "nothing but a rickety ****ing puppet"

Best answers
Mmmmhmmm, gotta pull out my old DBZ movies again and watch them, japanese soundtrack with english subs, oh yeah. :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Movie 7 was one of my favorites definetly, it's kinda funny how Dr. Gear(original Japanese name for Gero) was able to build machines stronger than any of the bad guys in the series :) Minus Buu of course.

Best answers
if u think about it, kamehameha wave came from da old geezer kame so OF COURSE IT WILL BE WEAK...

lol
i dont know what im saying
dont comment
I SAID NO COMMENT
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by VorteX
i just saw movie 7, in jap w/ subz... it was so cool... u know how u cant use spirit bomb as ssj in ESF well goku charged his SB and then when he was done he went ssj and he absorbed it.. he didnt even know he was doing it, i was thinking maybe you should be able to do this in game, transform while chaging the SB and have a temporairy increas in PL, i know its not in the show but it would be cool =)
7 is my Fav movie. I also like the title "The Three Super Saiya-Jins"
sounds like they went western. But I loved the 3 Androids. Super 13's figure didn't look all that interesting but he beat the **** out
of goku. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom