Move Suggestions for Cell

Best answers
I think Cell should get Regeneration, Instead of Senzu Beans.
Also When Cell Transforms he Should get a Barrier/Shield Ability like the one he used in the Anime, (he Absorbed this ability from 17, who used it to stop Piccolos Attack).

Best answers
The part about the sensu beans and regen , no , he used sensu beans when he was fighting goku and gohan..

Best answers
Someone's gonna say, "Let Cell have the Tri-Beam attack, since the Cell Jnr.s were able to do it!" Might as well be me. :D

When Cell fought Goku, he used a technique I haven't seen anyone mention. I don't think it has a name. It looked like he was about to fire a generic beam, but instead of the one beam firing forward, it split into around six separate parts. These six parts went in different directions, but homed in on one spot (where Goku was floating). I'll try to draw it, looking at them from the side:
...........---------------------------------------------------
........./ ------------------------------------------------....\
........*..*..........................................................*...*
..............------------------------------------------...............
.........G*...........................................................*C

........*..*...........................................................*....*
........\..-------------------------------------------------..../
..........-----------------------------------------------------

G is Goku, C is Cell, and the asterisks are the "heads" of the blasts. The centre asterisk is actually two - one at each arm.

What would this be useful for? Well, if someone was floating there blocking, you could quickly fire the split-blast off: since it hits them from angles above and below, they wouldn't be able to block it, even if they saw it coming. If you don't want to get caught in a PS, this attack's ideal for hitting them without them hitting you. It's a heckling move, designed to catch people off-guard and wrong-foot them, like Piccolo's scatter shot and Trunks' burning attack.

It would be a little stronger than a generic beam, and as such, each blast would have roughly a sixth of the damage. They'd be non-attached, like a bb or ki blast. They would automatically home in on the crosshair after a second of being fired, like what happens when you press alt-fire with Piccolo's scatter shot.

Best answers
Senzu Beans can be used by anyone, even Buu so Why not give them to him too?

Seriusly, it would be redundant to give a character two healing abilties. Even if he ate senzu beans once, he regerated alot more.

TeZ

Best answers
have you even watched the cell saga |H|-Azrael?
cell used regenerate a hell of a lot more than he used sensu beans. in his perfect form he got bodyparts blown off on at least two seperate occasions, and in his 1st transformation he had his tail cut off.

Best answers
the splitted beam sounds pretty good, but it should be as not very strong as well...
and i think it should have a locking ability(like in melee) and the shot will be shot at the locked person(but won't follow him if he moved after you shot it, maybe only a little)

as for the senzu\healing:
maybe he should have both, but the healing\regeneration would be slow...

Best answers
The SPlited Beam was Just a Controlled Energy Dan, Krillien and Piccolo can do it as well.
Though Piccolos is more of his Scatter Shot that can be controlled.

Best answers
Tez , unfortunately i have..

Try to read the first post too , the fella in the post said to remove sensu beans and insert regen..

Read all the posts before opening your mouth , Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom