Move over ESF here comes DBZ Sagas: Evolution!

Best answers
DBZ Sagas: Evolution! is here to kick esf ass lol if this game is good ull have nothin anymore and it comes out jan also if its online your really out of luck

ALSO BUDOKAI 3 OUT :yes:

Best answers
erm... What type of system, and wow looks like a ripped-off ESF (second picture..). Is this a mod as well

Best answers
all three systeams gamecube xbox and ps2 39.99 for gc and xbox and for ps2 40.00

Best answers
it might be good or weak i really want it but if this is good say goodbye to esf

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
BFP Veterian said:
all three systeams gamecube xbox and ps2 39.99 for gc and xbox and for ps2 40.00
Damn that marketing scheme! PS2 owners have to pay an extra cent, RIP OFF OF THE CENTURY! ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;(

But seriously, who cares. Stop comparing this to ESF to stir up trouble.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow, for a commercial game the maps and character models look like ass,

maybe they should release it for psx exclusively, where those kind of graphics are acceptable, it had better play real real nice if im gonna have to look at THAT

Best answers
yeah, not liek you can compare the 2 games. This game is for console and made by a company. Where as ESF is for pc and is made by some fans.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
can you say fanboy?

No game which you have to buy can compare to a free mod - which will most likely be better :)

can't wait for my 1-2 multiplayer fun... rofl

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Il ike how the explosion in number 3 pic has rocks that are clipping and such.

Looks crappy.

Best answers
Atari Announces 2005 Dragon Ball Videogame Lineup

Four New Games Offer Franchise Firsts and Fan-Driven Features

On the eve of the highly anticipated Dragon Ball Z®: Budokai™3 launch for the PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system, Atari, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATAR) today announced the future of Atari published Dragon Ball® games for the North American market. The four titles slated for release next year demonstrate Atari's commitment to the Dragon Ball® brand and to building video games that will excite the imaginations of millions of loyal Dragon Ball® fans, anime lovers, and superhero aficionados.

"The Dragon Ball® franchise is one of the deepest, most beloved properties in the entertainment industry today," said Matt Collins, Director of Brand Marketing for Atari's Beverly studio. "While Atari is proud to have been part of its interactive growth, we are even more excited to be part of its future. Because we listen carefully to fans and work closely with our development partners, we are optimistic that these future titles will be as successful and popular as the current slate of hit releases."

The 2005 Atari product calendar currently includes:

Dragon Ball Z®: Sagas™ (Spring 2005):

"An Adventure of Saiyan Proportions
Join the Z-Warriors on their epic journey from the Saiyan Saga through the Cell Games. Battle their enemies. Gain power from their victories. Discover all-new parts of the DBZ® story as you obliterate fully destructible environments. Enter their world and become a hero.

- Play as one of five DBZ® heroes including Goku®, Gohan® and Piccolo®
- Face brutal enemies including Raditz™, Nappa™, Captain Ginyu®, Frieza® and Cell®
- Unlock bonus areas, characters and other hidden surprises
- Battle in 1- or 2-player mode" - Atari

"Sagas" is the first cross-platform Dragon Ball Z® game to launch simultaneously, the first Dragon Ball Z® action/adventure game for console, the first Dragon Ball Z® game for Xbox™ video game system from Microsoft, and the first Dragon Ball® game to offer cooperative story mode play.

Dragon Ball GT®: Transformation™ (Summer 2005):
Developed by Webfoot, creators of the hugely successful Legacy of Goku™ series and Buu's Fury™, "Transformation" is the first all-GT action/adventure title on Game Boy® Advance.

Atari will have two more games based on Dragon Ball Z® and Dragon Ball GT® that will launch later in 2005. One will create an innovative combination of action and fighting game elements on PlayStation®2, while the other will allow players to recreate the most dramatic moments of the second half of DBGT® on Game Boy® Advance.

"Atari has raised the bar for video games based on entertainment franchises. Their commitment to the Dragon Ball® franchise has created some of the most authentic video game experiences in the industry," said Gen Fukunaga, president of FUNimation Productions, Ltd. the master licensor for the Dragon Ball® franchise in the United States. "Atari's future releases for the Dragon Ball® trilogy will raise this bar even higher and for the first time bring fans into fully immersive Dragon Ball® environments."

------------------------------

About Dragon Ball Z®: Sagas™

The game that all Dragon Ball Z® fans have been asking for; an action-adventure title with RPG elements that spans the storylines from the Saiyan Saga through the Cell Games Saga. Players will journey from Earth to Namek and beyond in a 3-D action-adventure featuring melee, ranged attacks and destructible environments.

More information regarding "Transformation" and other forthcoming Dragon Ball Z® games will be released after the Holiday 2004 season.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why delete and repost the same post? -_-

was it to bump the thread?

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I still prefer ESF. Stop ****ing with us ESF fans. ESF may not be the best, but I bet my soul it owns this game.

MechaSephiroth

M
That game is going to come out for...Xbox, PS2, and Gamecube? :\ What happened to the days of hard work and dedication to the fans from our favorite game publishers? Seems like some companies are getting over zealous about getting their mitts on any of the sweeping DBZ franchise games that they can...total crap. Anyway, I've been playing ESF for quite a while now and I personally have absolutely no reason to switch. Budokai games are fun for a chuckle here and there with friends, but ESF is definitely the best.

In other words, ESF= :yes: This new game= :no: :no: :no:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
BFP Veterian said:
i have never played esf i might get it

ur posting on an esf board, saying this game is better, yet youve never played either.... wtf?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ignore him, he is just trying to instill hatred :)

Best answers
IT'S A ALL OUT WAR!!!!!
EARTH SPECIAL FORCES VS. DBZ SAGA:EVOLUTION
VS.

:talk: :talk:
WHO WILL WIN!!!??!?! :talk: :talk:

ATARI VS. FANS!!?!?! :talk:

i ant trying to doanything wrong i like esf im donwloading it now and getting half-life i want both but the question is who will win?!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually its not an all out war - one is free and one is not.

I'm also getting this topic closed for spam.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
first of all it looks fake, the weird games pictures dont even look the same.....

second, esf will be better.... period. then again, if you'd played esf you'd understand. When you do try it, you'll see what an idiot you're being

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom