[Old PotW] [MOTM] Trunks Tier Special Attack

Best answers
Looks good, is this animation replacing the previous one where he slashes then uses the blast? or is this supposed to be a tier down?

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Well it's probably a lower tier indeed.

But damn Dat water!

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
All I can say is wow. Love the level, water, snow effects and the characters, not to mention the beautiful animations. I shall truley enjoy this game when it comes out.

Best answers
That looks great! Great job guys! Best regards from Lithuania ESForces group!
Btw one question - will there be an ability to make bots "Do nothing". I mean: you can spawn a specific number of bots (or as much as you can), and they will do nothing. Just stand or smthn (deflect ki blast or smthn like that). And then, when they do nothing to us, we can try some moves, tier, learn combos or etc. That would be great for new players. Sorry, if there was such a question.

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
sv_idlebots 1

Been with the bots ever since bots were made for it ^^;

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
What are the server requirements to run ESFinal game with 32 players without lag? ESFinal supports only one cpu core?

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
What are the server requirements to run ESFinal game with 32 players without lag? ESFinal supports only one cpu core?

Yes we are limited by GoldSRC so we can only use 1 core.

Best answers
That's awesome :D Than my pc should run it.
Can you say anything about Intel Integrated graphics cards? (Intel HD Graphics I use). They use memory from RAM, so for now I have 1750mb. But a lot of games are not running very well. I couldn't even launch NFS;The Run, because my graphics are not supported. Will ESF:F support them.
And is that music in backround just put by you, or it sounds if u want? I mean it is in game or you put that music?

Thanks for the answers and sorry for bad English :D
awesome job guys. As I said - keep it up. I owe you :)

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
You will need Shader model 3.0 in order to run ESF. Im not sure your card has that.

And sharing RAM with the Graphics card is asking for trouble. Meaning you are effectively halving your RAM capacity because of the GFX card use AND standard RAM use.

Last edited:
Only go forward sideways
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŽˆ Advanced
Best answers
Could be the quality of the video, but I had looked at the video over and over and I can never see Frieza until Trunk actually collides with him and starts the Bonus Melee animation... Might need a magnifying glass when the game comes out lol

๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŽˆ Advanced
Best answers
I've always seen the way the combos start and i have to say i just hate it. The camera instantly changes, without any kind of transition whatsoever.

๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
I've always seen the way the combos start and i have to say i just hate it. The camera instantly changes, without any kind of transition whatsoever.
:cry: you think i dont? YOU THINK I DONT? YOU DONT EVEN CARE ABOUT MY FEELINGS TO SAY THAT!!! TELL RYO AND GREENBERET AND RAVEN THAT I BEEN BEGGING FOR SMOOTH TRANSITIONING :cry:

BUT WE SHALL get it

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Best answers
Looks amazing, and you've really come a long way since 1.2.3.
Since everyone else allready said how you good everything looks, a small point of critique:

Like mentioned before in this thread.. the main thing that has always bugged me a bit (and threw off some friends I showed the game to completely) is the shocky transitions..
The camera instantly snaps to a different view. It isn't a really big deal when the combo begins (at least not for me) since you get snappy visuals to look at. It's when the combo ends that the camera snaps back to a point of view that doesn't really follow the enemy. So unless you're pretty adept at ESF, you have to search your enemy again after you've punched him away.
It would be alot easier, non-irritating and generally more pleasing to the eye if the camera (at least had an option) to center on your enemy when he's blown back.

Just my 5 cents.

brainfeeder
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
that was nice

I really like the water effects

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Is shader model determined by what DirectX Version you have? If so then my research tells me that I should be fine to play ESF Final:

DirectX 11.0* - Shader Model 5.0

Hope thats correct lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom