Most Intelligent DBZ Fighter

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by AscendantSaiyan
All these threads on "who is the strongest" i say who do u think is the smartest and i dont mean college degrees i mean fighting intelect.

Goku is a very analitical fighter and i who say hes the smartest but that cause i thinks Goku is cool :p

Opinions.....

Your right!!=)
But Piccolo and Vegeta are smartest in fighting, othervise gohan is smarter, he studys even when evil creatuers haunts the earth=P
well for example, after namek no one have a clue how to bring krillin and "goku" back from the dead, vegeta comes up with a ide **and remember he has little experience with the dragon balls** that they can which their souls to earth first then which them back...and many other times!!
to bad that piccolo dont hang on the other fighters "Goku - Vegeta" when their powers go :yes: :yes: :yes: =)....its a shame...well i complain again...dbz is almost to centered about goku must be the strongest and GT is pathetic....goku here and goku there....oh noo the milk is out...:cry: - Only Goku can buy new milk, where are you goku...heartbraking sceen, ;D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by suicidal_maniac

He didnt NEED Piccolo's intelligence. it was just like a perk for absorbing him. He got power, even more inteligence, and one less fighter to worry about.
Yes he did. He even stated he needed Piccolo's intelligence when he was beating the crap outta him. He said straight to Gohan's face,

"See how easily I can beat you now? With Piccolo's intelligence I can predict all your moves because he taught you."
And then before that he was really pissed off and that's why he planned to absorb Gotenks and Piccolo at the same time. Rewatch the eps if you forget. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"are just at world tournament saga"

Well.. I say..

piccolo (Kami was wise, piccolo 2 and now there one)
Gohan
Vegeta (he doesn't show it much like his feelings but he IS. I saw countless pointers for that)

rest is below em.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by Kama

Yes he did. He even stated he needed Piccolo's intelligence when he was beating the crap outta him. He said straight to Gohan's face,

And then before that he was really pissed off and that's why he planned to absorb Gotenks and Piccolo at the same time. Rewatch the eps if you forget. :p
Damnit now I gotta go wtch it again!!

Best answers
ok this has went very well and instead of starting a new topic im just gunna ask a new question here....

What do you think was the smartest combat move ever preformed by a Z fighter (and the baddies too :S ) i think it was GOKU vs CELL when goku fully charged a Kamehameha aimed at the planet...everyone thinks hes gone mad even cell then instant translocation and boom cells missing everything but his dangelys (if he even has em ;/ )

Best answers
if you think about it vegeta is very smart, like what he did with cell he didnt back down, you may say that was dumb cause he knew cell was stronger, but he was bluffing cell, then at first he starting beating cell cause cell thought he was a lot stronger than he was cause he bluffed it. what you call a "smart person" would run away and show there weaknesses. but vegeta hides his weaknesses and makes them look like his strengths

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Cucumba
Piccolo
Cell
Vegeta
Goku
Gohan
Krillin
Frieza
Buu

That's my list top to bottom, smartest to least intelligent
cell ain't the smartest even though he should be (all the cells from the z fighters and frieza)

he let gohan power up and took a risk of gohan beating him. trunks even gave him a hard time after he was powered up. he should be the last next to the entire ginyu force

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Hwoarang

cell ain't the smartest even though he should be (all the cells from the z fighters and frieza)

he let gohan power up and took a risk of gohan beating him. trunks even gave him a hard time after he was powered up. he should be the last next to the entire ginyu force

Your right...but think again "he got all the cells from the all of the Z fighters......Both Vegeta and Goku embrases the thought of fighting a strong warrior, espec when they reached a new level of power:
Namek:
Vegeta, thinks he is a true super sayin letting frieza transform
Goku, after turned SSJ, he lets frieza reach 100% of his streangth
and all the other times they do something like that, cell got their cells to, when he knew that no one could even stand a chance against him , far stronger then both Vegeta and Goku he hears that great powers slumbers in Gohans wrath....a great chance of testing his powers just hits him, he cant just miss a aportunity like that! ......with me this far?? ;) :idea:

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ussj trunks actually was a fight with cell, with speed barely being a difference.

gohan powered up both strength and speed. i just think its stupid how you would give your opponet any kind of advantage but i see the respect issue within the purpose of letting them become as strong as they can. even though the whole cell saga was trying to stop him from becoming stronger. cell had some of vegeta's arrogance i guess

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
hehe well ultrassj trunks wasnt near cells speed, in the beginnins perhaps then he powerd up his speed abit then trunks wasnt near cells speed!!
well it cant be all good having all of the earth greatest fighters cells, it was kindy realistic that cell wanted to beat his opponet at his best..but this opponet could go ssj2 (ascended ssj) when he got mad enough...o_o

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
only thing i could think of is how he fought cell form 1 while piccolo and the other androids couldn't.

16 and cell form 1 had the same power but then he couldn't do anything once he absorbed android 17.

so i don't get what your saying cheese

Best answers
isn't it obvious Bulma or Bulma's dad is the smartest!
in GT bulma made a machine that can turn Vegeta in SSJ4!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uh.... LOL. Thats right

bulma's dad
bulma
Piccolo (Kami was wise, piccolo 2 and now there one)
Gohan
Vegeta (he doesn't show it much like his feelings but he IS. I saw countless pointers for that)

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Android 16

Cuz he knew when to mind his own buisness [flamers and spammers take note ;/ ]

And only fought fights he could win for justifiable cause [well, it WOULD have been the case if that dumb %#$@ Bulma had left him alone :S ]

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah vegeta was really smart on namek by blowing up all the scouters. he picked up that energy sensing technique and got all the dragonballs while freeza pouted.

but..............gohan is the smartest fighter,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Tepus
fighting intelect

vegeta is one HELL of a fighter:D
vegeta fights with power alone he is NOT a smart fighter in any way

Best answers
if you think about it vegeta is very smart, like what he did with cell he didnt back down, you may say that was dumb cause he knew cell was stronger, but he was bluffing cell, then at first he starting beating cell cause cell thought he was a lot stronger than he was cause he bluffed it. what you call a "smart person" would run away and show there weaknesses. but vegeta hides his weaknesses and makes them look like his strengths

ultrassj_vegeta

U
in the buu saga the kai says that vegeta is a betta tactician than goku

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom