Most Intelligent DBZ Fighter

Best answers
All these threads on "who is the strongest" i say who do u think is the smartest and i dont mean college degrees i mean fighting intelect.

Goku is a very analitical fighter and i who say hes the smartest but that cause i thinks Goku is cool :p

Opinions.....

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
piccolo is the smarest .....vegeta is the dumbest.....

Best answers
Vegeta always lets his pride get in the way of his "fighting intelect" Even when he's clearly outnumbered and outmatched.
Remember Vegeta's first encounter with Android 18.

I say the smartest is Goku, he has a way of winning his battles with his keen instinct and fighting style. Because even when he was outmatched, he always did find a way to win. Quote from Goku "I know the odds are against me, but if theres a way to win, I'm gonna find it!"

Best answers
Gokuh may be smart at fighting, but when it comes to technology he is a idiot. Watch he try to drive , now that was funny.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
wat r u talking about? goku is an idiot.... definately vegeta or piccolo as the smartest fighters in way of battle tactics.... but if u mean in brains... then gohan... he was the smartest.. lil geek boy..... but definately piccolo or vegeta

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Piccolo is the most experianced and wise. Goku is extremeley analitical. Gohan has a combination of Piccolos knowledge, Goku's analitical ways, and when it comes to his smarts....he sure as hell is smarter then his father. Despite having Piccolos AND his fathers training, it doesn't show much during the Buu saga IMHO.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gohan is.

gohan = goku + piccolo knowledge

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A little OT, but.....I like your sig Hworang. Its simple, but ya gotta love Busta.

Banned
Banned
Best answers
As far as pure intelligence goes..Piccolo has everybody beat.
When he first showed up, he was genisu, both as a fighter and with normal intelligence.
His overall intelligence skyrocketed when he merged with Kami.
He was, quite possibly, one of, if not the most intelligent being on the planet.
He had all the knowledge of Kami, the Earth's god(or guiardian, to you dubbies), plus his own.

As a fighter, Piccolo was one of the best ones.
He just didn't have the power level to back it up.
If he was put on equal footing with Goku or Vegeta, he'd more than stand his ground against them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i would say piccolo is the smartest

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Piccolo
Cell
Vegeta
Goku
Gohan
Krillin
Frieza
Buu

That's my list top to bottom, smartest to least intelligent

Best answers
i love the way vegeta fights he really his moves are alwasy so smooth en looking good.. he doesn't act like a prince but at least he fights like one
goku is not fighting with intelligence only with his feeling.. but he can perfectly counter everything because his feeling is so good
piccolo maybe the smartest but it doesn't really come out becuz he doesn't have the power to fight the big villains..
gohan is also really smart but he just has less feeling in it than goku

in strategic i'd say vegeta or piccolo
just fighting would be goku or vegeta

you see it when goku and vegeta fuse into vegetto he's really smart, knows exactly what he's doing.. has smooth moves and the right feeling

but since i like vegeta the most.. i guess i'll pick him ;)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
mr.po po!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;/

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Either Piccolo or Buu. I would say Piccolo because Kami had just about all the knowledge of/about Earth. I mean the guy was God. Buu was a lot smarter than you may think. When he was fighting SSJ3 Goku he learned the Kamehameha in a matter of seconds. Goku even stated that Buu was clearly a very smart/powerful fighter. Thats why after the Buu saga he took Buu on as his apprentice.

*edit* Just noticed all the spoilers. Oh well if your reading this then youve probably already read my entire post. If not, then dont read my post unless your looking for spoilers.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If Buu is so smart why did he need Piccolo's knowledge to beat Mystic Gohan. :p

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well not Gohan Prolly Piccolo because Gohan when he fought Cell had him beat but did he kill him? no he let him live even though everyone was yellign finish him off he wanted to toy withh im which caused the death of Goku and Cell beame Ultra Perfect if you wanna call it that. He never finishes off someone when he should when he fought buu he could've taken him down easily but ****ed up and he became powerful and wasted everyoen itll Goku wh00ped him up with that spirit bomb.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by Kama
If Buu is so smart why did he need Piccolo's knowledge to beat Mystic Gohan. :p
He didnt NEED Piccolo's intelligence. it was just like a perk for absorbing him. He got power, even more inteligence, and one less fighter to worry about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom