• yes,definately needs more vilains/henchmen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no,im cool with buu,frieza and cell

• meh...wutever

• Total voters
Best answers
dabura,zarbon, ect. u guys think there shuld be more villains?i mean buu,cell,and frieza?

Best answers
These aren't that important characters and if they were added, they were to much characters, im satisfied with frieza, cell and buu altough maybe there could de added 1 or 2 like Nappa or so.

Best answers
but wut about radditz>?he was a MAIN villain and he wasnt added

Best answers
Originally posted by Kid BUU
but wut about radditz>?he was a MAIN villain and he wasnt added
main villain?
he didn't survive 6 episodes!!!
not to mention he is a total weakling with no attacks and no point

i don't think such characters should be added unless there is a point, like... they will make some balance, and they got attacks...

for example, i think Dr. Gero will be perfect, instead of blocking KI attacks he will absorb them, healing him and gaining energy, he would be able to grab someone and absorb his energy(begins a struggle, the longer he holds the enemy, the more energy he absorbs), but he would suck in melee to make it balanced

Best answers
radditz was melee...plus he can have melee,ki blast,generic beam,and a beam like galit gun ......but just with no sound ....dr. gero was totally ***.plus raditz is bad ass

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Raditz would be the same character as Vegeta, but without any signature moves. The plaintiff rests his case.

Best answers
There aren't that many evil characters that I can think of that have many (in some cases any) signature moves. Possibly Dabura, he's got a few (along with a sword).

Best answers
Listen all the little henchmen and such are weak. Don't tell me "Well Kurrin (Krillin) is in there he is a total weakling!" Mystic Krillin could kill Zarbon, Dodoria, Nappa, and so forth. You all know by Mystic stage he could kick there ass's. I mean think about it he held back 2nd stage cell for a little time, thats not shabby, PLUS he wasn't mystic then!

Best answers
capton genyu(probably spelled wrong) i think would make a great villian character. He could do that body switch thing....

Best answers
Vegetto watch the series. Krillin didnt hold Cell back any at all. Cell was just playing with him. Tien held back Cell lvl 2.

Villians I think should be in ESF are: Captain Ginyu definitley, Zarbon mebe, Dabura mebe, and Nappa mebe. Nappa was in a good chunk of DBZ, half of the saiyan saga, most villians besides the 3 Axis of Evil arent in more than half like Nappa and Nappa has some pretty decent attacks.

Ginyu would have melee, ki blast, generic, and body change which would be like a regular beam but you can't PS it and once it hits you you switch, the beams hould travel fairly slowly so it isnt whored.

Dabura can have his sword and I am pretty sure he did a couple of special attacks. Same with Zarbon.

@pu

Best answers
The more characters the better. Variation is a good thing. And more characters bring more variation but the characters have to add something to the game too, cause if they dont have any cool moves they just suck.And as far as i can remember most henchmen didnt really have a big repetior of moves that can be converted to suit this game.

Best answers
why not garlic JR?
he was a villan and has his own movie and saga plus he has some cool attacks and has 1 transformation

Scruffie

S
Originally posted by Kain
why not garlic JR?
he was a villan and has his own movie and saga plus he has some cool attacks and has 1 transformation
Couldn't agree less.

Garlic Jr.? For real, right? LMAO, he sucked, his saga sucked, and hey, the movie sucked too!

Okay, how about two ACTUAL major villains? 18, 17, possibly 16? I mean, they are all major characters, they all actually play an important role in DBZ and they had a few movies to call their own. In fact, 18 continued on to GT.

Plus, they were all in more episodes than Garlic Jr.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Vegetto
Listen all the little henchmen and such are weak. Don't tell me "Well Kurrin (Krillin) is in there he is a total weakling!" Mystic Krillin could kill Zarbon, Dodoria, Nappa, and so forth. You all know by Mystic stage he could kick there ass's. I mean think about it he held back 2nd stage cell for a little time, thats not shabby, PLUS he wasn't mystic then!
Exactly. You cant bring up an arguement and say that a certain
character who got stronger in the future could defeat someone
from the past. Unless krillin gets in a time machine and back onto
namek saga he'd never defeat them. And hese not MYSTIC!! Stop
abusing the word Mystic damnit!! /me blows off head with a magnum

Anyway, Zarbon has some nice attacks. But I would like to see
Android 16, Android 17, and Android 18 because they are neither
henchmen nore "main-villians" (cept in history of trunks). They are
just a bunch of delinquints.

Heres an old suggestion of mine:
http://www.esforces.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15077

Its locked though, thanx to hibiki! :|

Best answers
Originally posted by Scruffie
Couldn't agree less.

Garlic Jr.? For real, right? LMAO, he sucked, his saga sucked, and hey, the movie sucked too!

Okay, how about two ACTUAL major villains? 18, 17, possibly 16? I mean, they are all major characters, they all actually play an important role in DBZ and they had a few movies to call their own. In fact, 18 continued on to GT.

Plus, they were all in more episodes than Garlic Jr.
but the point remains he had his own saga he had his own movie he has a transformation he should be included in esf
but everyone is entiteled to there opinion

V'

Best answers
I think adding the androids would be a great idea.Maybe like add like 16 who some how transforms to 17 then 18.It sounds stupid and all but hey you get to play as all three.

Best answers
yeah, I’m with you on that proud prince/super 17

You can't say, "This character won't be added because he is too weak" you think even mystic krillan could stand up against ssjvegetto in the series? Of course not!

The game is Extremely well balance but i feel it does NEEDS another evil charter.
And you really should remove the Random option in the Character Selection, see as each time u change class your power level resets.

personally i would love to see Dabura, - he would alse be more balanced seeing as the androids have inf ki and seeing as you've seen most of his moves, or enough i think. but if you found away around this, i'd love to see them in there too.

@pu

Best answers
Originally posted by KamakaziChicken
yeah, I’m with you on that proud prince/super 17

You can't say, "This character won't be added because he is too weak" you think even mystic krillan could stand up against ssjvegetto in the series? Of course not!

The game is Extremely well balance but i feel it does NEEDS another evil charter.
And you really should remove the Random option in the Character Selection, see as each time u change class your power level resets.

personally i would love to see Dabura, - he would alse be more balanced seeing as the androids have inf ki and seeing as you've seen most of his moves, or enough i think. but if you found away around this, i'd love to see them in there too.
Yes i agree with KamikaziChicken that Dabura would be a good a great addition to the game.
http://www.esforces.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16053

The link leads to a thread on this forum about how dabura could be put i this game.Though its needs more suggestions from other people

Best answers
androids would be cool. Ginyu Force, and raditz too. but what about some movie villains?
-Janemba
-turles
-brolly
-slug
-cooler
-bojack

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom