More things in the later versions

Best answers
I know you're currently working on it and adding more people and things. But here's a list of people I'd like to see with some of their transformations and possibly moves as well if I know them, heh :) (other people, feel free to add yours)

Brolly (SSJ, Legendary Super Saiyan, Blaster Shell)
Bardock
Raditz (Saturday Crush)
Nappa (Bomber DX)
Majin Vegeta
Gogeta (BigBang Kamehame Ha, Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 2, Super Saiyan 4)
Goku (Super Saiyan 2, Super Saiyan 3, Super Saiyan 4, 10x Kamehame Ha (SS4))
Vegeta (SS2, SS4, Final Shine)
Android 16
Android 17 (Super 17)
Android 18
Bojack
Garlic Jr.
Spice Boys (What ever their names are)

A new map, the Hyper Bolic Time Chamber would be nice if you havn't got it already.

And a new thing that should be added is gravity. Slows you down, and if you train/fight in it long enough you get used to it and it also improves your speed.

Oh and 1 more thing - Vegeta's normal attack (equilivant of Kame Hame Ha) is Galick Gun, not Galit Gun.

Best answers
Yeah my bad. At least the last sentence doesnt mean its all a waste anyway.

Best answers
yeah yeah i get the idea. someone lock the topic -_-

just one question - if you're not having anything movie related then why do you have an animation of Trunks going Super Saiyan the way he went SS in the movie? With the going on the knees etc etc.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Because that's the way the animation was done. Goku throws punches the same way in movies as he does in ESF. Hell Vegeta even has the same hair style. We should change all of that.

You honestly couldn't have been serious with that question.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Omini said:
yeah yeah i get the idea. someone lock the topic -_-

just one question - if you're not having anything movie related then why do you have an animation of Trunks going Super Saiyan the way he went SS in the movie? With the going on the knees etc etc.
Closed upon request.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom