More than 9 characters??

Best answers
How can you add more than 9 characters in the game??? Please tell me, which file do you have to edit???

Is it a dll file?? Then tell me which editor I have to use for this type off file please...

I like all available characters in the game... that's because why:laff:

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you cant, simply put

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
You can make your own modes/skins to replace characters, but you cannot add your own.

Best answers
I heard a llllllllooooooooooonnnnnnnnggggggg time ago that you can have more files for a model so you can chose like goku or a model that is suppose to replace goku and you can select either one. Someone said how to do that on a diffrent post somewhere out there on the big world of the esf forums.

Best answers
Well , there is a way , :laff: , you have to bke the .wad file down to code copy the lini 37 , 38 , and restore it , then add , charters , but you have to know the code!:p

Bolteh2

B
this belongs in coding forum, cuz its coding, has nothing to do with modelling

Best answers
Yes and because it affects the code you can't do it in ESF. You would change the code thus change the game so no one would be able to play it but yourself. Simple as that. You change the code you change the game.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Would it be good enough for characters to just have different models? cant you just make a new folder and put a new character in there, then change to that in game? e.g, say you want pekon (sp) with piccolos moves, but want to keep piccolo, make a folder called Pekon and put pekon in it, then in game pick piccolo, open the console and put "model Pikon" (or something like that, cant remember) and youll change to that model.

Best answers
Originally posted by Jan Zoepenman
But you can edit it, so tell me how.... i can learn the code...
once you've edited it, you've changed it!!
and when you change the code, you change the mod.
and once you change the mod, no one else will be ablt to play unless he downloads your dlls, and you won't be able to play esf with your modified dll since no servers will run it.

all this becomes useless once you know that you cannot edit the code, because it's not available for public!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom