Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Zeonix said:
They are drawings. Jesus Christ Mcc....
Quit the holier then thou attitude and try being more polite

Chang Wufei said:
mcc u make me giggle...
Apparently he also makes you spam and if you keep doing it he'll get you a warning.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am holier than thou. I am the God Emperor Zeonix.

Now that he has explained what he meant, I agree with him. A more realistic approach would be good.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mccdbz5 said:
No no no, that's not what I mean. It's because he said he would like them to be implented into the ESF 1.3, but I'm saying it shouldn't be implented as drawings for it, but like how the beams look on the game. That's what I meant to say, sorry about that.
I'll leave that up to the sprite artists... They can add to/remove what needs to be in order to make a sprite. This was my overall viewpoint.

Best answers
Oh ok, I wasn't sure if you were a sprite artist or not. But yeah, I think the team should try making your ideas into sprites. It would look a lot nicer than a thin wave with a big ball on the end of it.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Where's skiwan when you need him :x

I like your concepts a lot growler. If I make it to the next teammeeting I'll pass this thread to the rest of the team.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
i like most of them, especially the aura effect from the show, regular ki blasts, and the trunks sword effects. Some other ones though, not so much. Not really into the idea of the generic ball attack looking like a star, looks pretty good the way it is now, maybe a slight change would be nice. And I like the first picture of goku charging his kamehameha, but the 2nd picture is a bit of overkill lol, way too big.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've been working on a few of them already, though its more of a ***** than you'd think =\ the sprite sizes arent always flexable, also, things like the kamehameha charge are really difficult, because it cuts into the player model. I wanna do beam flares, but its been argued that it'd look bad so i cant really do much other than make a spikey ball :(

I'd be more than happy to do all of them, if teh coders feel like helping with some of them. Like burning attack = ball, finishing buster = beam etc, I did make a txt file somewhere of the stuff i wanted implemented, i'll bring it up next meeting.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Just a quick note. Those beam flares in the pics wouldn't look to good from other angles. As I understand it a sprite looks the same from every angle so if someone was looking at, for example, Vegeta firing that FF from the front it would look like it would be flaring up his nose instead of away from him.

Don't really like the KKH, SB, or DB, I think they may be a bit too spikey.

I like the rest, especially the FF charge. :)

Looking forward to seeing your work David. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well if the sprite would look the same from al angles, why don't you make those "spikes" a model, lol, just kdding, thank you skiwan, you're the best, hope some of that gets implemented.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom