More of me :P!

Best answers
Lynx was just a skilled player who knew his way around, he didn't cheat nor hack.

So stop using that an an excuse for utter losing to him.

And just for clarification, i never used an aimbot in 1.2 so your flames on me being an aimbot user or even handing me a link to the aimbot at the end of my 1.2 'career' were so much in vain.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Nothing against you Styx, Dont know or Care..
But for the record, Kevin got caught by a demo and admitted cheating
I wont say the aimbot name here because its forbidden by admins.
Sorry for before Pain..
And for those "1.2 is easy", Means you sucks in 1.2
1.2 is definately easier for noobs to become average level, in 1.1 the noobs stay noobs if they arent talented.
But noobs cant pass Average in 1.2 , so dont sell us that bull****

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
CyroTek said:
nvoglnt.dll can be found in \WINDOWS\system32

Thats how the file is named copy it in the same folder where the drvmap is located.. Then you just need to edit your drvmap located in the \Programme\Steam\SteamApps\youraccount\half-life\gldrv folder to look like that:

Default Default
gldrv/nvoglnt.dll OpenGL Driver

There ya go. :)
----------------------------------------
Yo kai, can´t take it that kev is better then ya? Ah well, lets not go there. ;)

ther's not working still 60 fps

Best answers
My, my..lots of proud-talk.

Seriously, is it because you're actually able to kill people in 1.2 that you're letting your mouth run the show? Saying 1.2 is "easy" because it's common sense. Speed was cut in half, if not more, and people quit way sooner than they did in 1.1. Why? Because even though n00bs got smashed around often, they'd keep playing because it was fast-paced and constant action. I think pretty much everyone (those that played 1.1 longer than a week) knows that 1.1 took more "skill" than 1.2. Skill, as in, conserve ki, dodges, combo's, counters, you name it.

It's pretty much the same as opposing the world chanpions by saying "Even though you own at a real sport, I bet I can stare at a tree longer than you can, so we're even". Best not get back on that, because no matter what, it's an argument you'll definitely lose.

You're great buddies with Carnage, are you not? We fought and made demo's, and we slapped you around every time you'd join up. He can back up the fact that I didn't hack.

Best answers
VeGeTTo said:
ther's not working still 60 fps
Dno, it should work though. I read it on a website fo hl tweaks, works fine wit me im on constant 70-80 fps now.

Just search google wit the subject "Atioglxx.dll" it should bring up some general tweak sites for HL that explain it and mention both, the ati and the nvidia driver. Thats how i found it too. :)

----------------------------
As for kai....get lost. Nuff said.

Best answers
There seems to be a lot of ego in here.... so let me add my opinion.

1.1 was a pile of crap. (my opinion)

1.2 has a higher learning curve, and enables new moves etc, different styles.

im keeping this short so it doesn't encourage egotistical behaviour, on the lesser emotionally gripped personell.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well it looks like we've got one of those 1.1 vs 1.2 debates going around that nobody will ever win so I'll be cutting it short before it gets too out of hand.

And for the record, I believe Lynx was expelled from one of his former clans for hacking (I could be wrong though, who knows). I doubt they would have done so without some sort of proof, and it's not like a few other well known clans didn't have hacking members either. I can name four people, not including Lynx, right off the top of my head. Either way, that ego of his sure wasn't helping things at the time, and it still isn't now.

- Closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom