More of me :P!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I believe fsrsrfch ( lol ) , had already uploaded them to one of his mirrors

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
can u plx Explain SIMPLY how to do the nvidia swich? this is way too important and is ontopic plx

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Vegetto --> Im not sure though I'll ask for it .. I dont remember the file when youre using Nvidia cards.
Kevin --> Suprised , -REMOVED- go back there?

Let's stay away from cheating/hacking sites, shall we? - Pain

Best answers
nvoglnt.dll can be found in \WINDOWS\system32

Thats how the file is named copy it in the same folder where the drvmap is located.. Then you just need to edit your drvmap located in the \Programme\Steam\SteamApps\youraccount\half-life\gldrv folder to look like that:

Default Default
gldrv/nvoglnt.dll OpenGL Driver

There ya go. :)
----------------------------------------
Yo kai, can´t take it that kev is better then ya? Ah well, lets not go there. ;)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Dude, 1.1 is long dead..
And Youre invited to 2v1 me , You and kevin.
Anyway, for someone who was caught cheating .. He has 0% rights to say anything lol..

Best answers
Legacy4.Kai said:
Dude, 1.1 is long dead..
And Youre invited to 2v1 me , You and kevin.
Anyway, for someone who was caught cheating .. He has 0% rights to say anything lol..
Last time i know we had right of free speech. /o\ Also wether he cheated or not, if he´s not impressed, he´s not impressed. Simple as it is.

1.1 might be dead for you, but certainly not for all, since i just played it yesterday wit a couple of people. Surprised? ;)

Btw you´re invited to 4on2 to me and ma homie(not lynx) in 1.1. Got the guts? Supposely not. Heh.

Anyway, i don´t wanted to go there, but im not backing off either.

"1.1 is long dead, the future of aching fingers begins! yay" Posted for a friend.
--------------------------------------------
Now to get bak on topic. There is no other download mirror, simply cause no1 could upload the file. The "you send it" one expired and the other one was/is corrupt. You gotta re-upload it....fool....*sigh*

Best answers
For someone who I bashed around so many times, you talk too much. I remember, what, owning you and your country? Yeah, that's about right. Quite easy to call someone a cheater just because you exceptionally suck at the game.

Really, there was no subliminal message in my previous post. Then again, now there is.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Here they are.

Demo 1
Demo 2

Youre lucky I dont clean my mirror very often, or these would be gone.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
So much for talking kevin, I'll beat you at your country in 1.2
Your point is?
And yeah you were caught cheating and even admit it ^
so this discussion is over..

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can beat him in 1.2, and he can beat you in 1.1. Big deal. The difference is 1.2 is the easier of the two versions.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In the end, who cares? It's just a game.

Besides, I pwn you both. End of arguement, I win (Damn, I should be a mod).

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Actually, Difference is that he Hacks in 1.1
and I dont in 1.2
Got it Zeonix?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Difference is he hacked in 1.1. Thats past tense. Cause, you know, 1.2 came out and everyone started quitting? Remember that? No? Oh, well 1.2 came out and everyone started quitting. So yeah, unless hes been using an aimbot on bots, he hasnt been hacking as of late. If I had to choose between the two of you, I'd choose Lynx simply because he actually was a great player. He chose the darkside later on, but he was still damn good and for that I respect him. I don't know you, and I don't want to. You're as much of an elitist as Lynx is, but you're playing the wrong version. To me, being good in 1.2 doesn't warrant as much respect as being good in 1.1 simply because its the easier of the 2 versions.

You're full of yourself among other things. Don't be so proud. You have no competition. Everyone is gone save for a handful of people.

Best answers
Kai why are you even discussing with these losers? O_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom