More Levels

Best answers
Is there a plan in within the beta 1-2 area that plans to add thrid forms....???

And well you PL gets high (1 mill) it so funny the blast is small well sometimes... inst ever a PL limit in 1.1 well there was when i read the first outline

Best answers
don't understand ur second question but i would guess third forms would be around beta 2.0 or later... just what i think anyway

Best answers
second part was a comment
and i was talking to my friend and he was saying why is the SSJ trasnform go real x7 instead of x2 i said cause it would make them to powerful is why?? (anyone is it?)

Best answers
because it would all be unbalanced esp. Goku

As for the 2nd question its the really high PL bug,your explosions from nukes would be as small as peanuts if I remember....

Best answers
I think SSJ is actually a boost of x50 cause Freeza
100%= 12 000 000
and goku (non SSJ): 300 000-------> maxed with KK x20 6 000 000
and SSJ Goku maxed out = 15 000 000 so I dont think x7 is right and it would be a rather small boost for such a famous legend.

Best answers
Simple answer, no as far as we have been told there will be no extra transformations of characters in beta 1.2, its mainly melee.

and also to SSJ2 Kakarot, im not sure if your for having ssj 50x upgrade or not but if you are imagin how much it would unbalance things. people would only pick gohan or trunks, get to 1 mil and instantly bounce to 50mill and kame / FB spam, not to mention the one hit kills they would be able to achieve on characters that havnt transformed yet. if you need any more proof look at hte PL difference between frieza and gohan in the later game. they both transform and gohans is power is much much higher and thats the difference between a 1.5x and a 2.0x boost, hence the 50x boost would be unimaginable, ok enough rambeling for me.

Best answers
plus i would like to add, on a game shooting up 50x on the first transformation would be nuts! the only way to make the transformations differ in the times range would be adding advantages and disadvantages to the characters, and that would make it more hard work for them to do

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only thing it would do is simply change the number. You don't really have an advantage when having such a high pl. You opponent can catch up really fast if is able to descend like all the saiyans.

Best answers
i dont think that ssj should be such a large boost. It would make the game unbalanced, especally seeing as the other non-ssj characters who cant descend are already at a disadvantage.... x2 is [pleanty for me, and personally i would like to see like x4 for the non-ssj's

Best answers
Ummmm....if they put in third forms it probably doesn't do the mod good to call it "beta" anymore. If it is that far along finally then it is pretty much finished I think.

Best answers
Why is that? There is still the replay value issue to address, among other things... I don't think transformations are the defining role of this mod. Gameplay has something to do with it too.

Best answers
Well what I had meant to say was that it would be like the difference between the alpha and the beta, but not finished, between beta and finished...well maybe that's just kind of dumb sounding I was just trying to say in a fancy way that it wouldn't be very uhhh prestigious to call it a beta, but there really isn't anything else to call it maybe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom