more Ki = more damage ?

Best answers
Im playing ECX RC2 and i notice that a player with 1.000.000 Ki does just as much damage as a player with 100.000 Ki .
Is it possible to make it that the more Ki you have, the more destructive u become? it would be awesome :p

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
esf and ecx are diffrent things all together

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In esf, the more ki you have, the more damage your attacks do. I thought it was the same in ecx

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Changing powerlevel couses beam damage and radius to **** up.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In esf, the more ki you have, the more damage your attacks do. I thought it was the same in ecx
Oh for godness sake teach them correctly >.<

KI is the blue bar. Does not affect damage.

PL is the number in the blue bar. Affectss damage given and damage taken.

2 different things. I sewar the next thread i see about KI ill say press E and hold it ^^

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh for godness sake teach them correctly >.<

KI is the blue bar. Does not affect damage.

PL is the number in the blue bar. Affectss damage given and damage taken.

2 different things. I sewar the next thread i see about KI ill say press E and hold it ^^
Rage Quitter.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's ESF team's fault that they named that bar Ki, and not energy. In anime/manga Ki = PL.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's ESF team's fault that they named that bar Ki, and not energy. In anime/manga Ki = PL.
Correction in the anime/manga KI=Stamina=PL=HP. Loosing a lot of KI made them tired and allso weaker, continued use of KI in that state could kill them (Tribeam and Mafuba in DB). Getting hurt allso drained their KI making them weaker and so on.

In DBZ its all connected. Its preety much all one and the same thing. But no game would actually go for that. And in ESF there are lines betwean the different values. And anyone who took 5 minutes time to read the manual would know that.

Best answers
Correction in the anime/manga KI=Stamina=PL=HP. Loosing a lot of KI made them tired and allso weaker, continued use of KI in that state could kill them (Tribeam and Mafuba in DB). Getting hurt allso drained their KI making them weaker and so on.

In DBZ its all connected. Its preety much all one and the same thing. But no game would actually go for that. And in ESF there are lines betwean the different values. And anyone who took 5 minutes time to read the manual would know that.
True. All connected but not the same. Your equation would look better as KI=Stamina+PL+HP :p

Best answers
Alright . My bad on the Ki mis information. I think i got what's been bugging me . Yes i can see it that the damage increases by the pl increase, guess i was just used to the old ESF style where the pl*damage was chaotic . Any chance there's a way of altering with the pl*dmg multiplier if im not mumbling ? ^^

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright . My bad on the Ki mis information. Anyway it still looks like it doesnt matter if you have more or less number of it. I experimented the other day and used the powerlevel changer in the process. I shot a player with a pl of 100.000 , and it took a certain number of blows to finish him off. After that i shot a player with the same energy beam with the pl of 10.000.000 and it took just as many shots as it did before to kill him. Was this a mis-calculation or something( did it numerous times btw.)?
Im a bit confused :p
Well the alternatve is EVM where you kill off half the server with 1 generic beam. So the first to reach a higher transformation is kind og the server and the rest cant toutch him.

I preffer the ECX way. Though standard ESF way is best. A max and min damage limits. You cant go over max no matter your PL.

Its jsut best for gameplay.

Best answers
As was mentioned before, the effect you're seeing is a fault of ecx or the script you are using. If i recall, there were numerous variables and one of them is "Pl" and "real PL" (not actual names) maybe the "pl" is being changed (the number in ur hud) and not the "real pl" hence why the results of your test is the way it is.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Correction ECX has only 2 PL variables. ClientPL and ClientADPL.

ClientPL is what is currently on your HUD. It changes all the time by activbating turbo and all that.

ClientADPL is the after death PL. Basically this variable is the Powerlevel you have in your base form with no turbo activated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom